Thursday, November 04, 2004

Flu and cough...

Ah..today got flu and cough..so sick already..haiz..so can't go choir..so..maybe god gave me a day to think bout myself..my life..e year in sec 1 or maybe my whole lifetime..time passes by so fast..it seems so slow yet so fast..it seems like it was only p6 ytd..well,everybody must grow up right..but sometimes i really wish that we will never grow up..never to have more troubles..but actually i tink it isalso a good ting..make us feel that..that..i mean we get another expereince or shld i say a different..a feeling to be sec 1..to be somebody..to be in tiz world..today i wonder wat if i never met all of my frens..wat if i didn't went into tiz school..maybe the things i regretted i would perhaps nv have a chance to regret..or perhaps i would not have so much happy moments..i duno..just hope someone is looking at all e posts i added

No comments: