Saturday, April 16, 2005

lala...haha..today achievement day le..end le..at hm usin com..listening to angela song again..asking around again..hu hav e song..wad ar..wads e title..wait i go check..oh ya..look what you have done by jet..if u all hav..plz..send me ar..thanks hor..haha..so tired but still wan go online coz very sian..so here am i lorz..sianx..facin at tiz screen..thinking of wad to write..wanna add my junior at msn one..but forgot her e-mail again..yeah..i think is jace_nutty@hotmailcom..check first..duno corect nort..yay!ii got gd memory..corect addres..tokin to no one nw..and no one wans to tok to me..hahaz..no la..lazy o doubleclick someone and tok to dat person..wad i realy wan do now..is snuggle up my bed with my pillows and hav a gd nite slp..yet i m nt doing dat..wad m i exactl doin..duno..tiz few days i funi funi de..feel so left out..i m juz an extra..like e saying gos..2 is company 3 is a crowd..so everytime pair work no one wans to pair wih me..i m always e one hu takes e leftovers..so sad..sianx..wana cry..and..seniors steppin down le..wad wil happen to choir?
where will e happy memories go?whr will it b kept..willl dey b forgotten once dey live choir..wana giv dem smth but duno giv wad..ar..so sad..if i think too much i willl cry den think of many things..haha..funi me..imagining things again lorz..haha..dun care bout me larz..later ok again..

No comments: