Thursday, January 05, 2006

third day in school..today sec 1 orientation saw lots n lots of sec 1s xD

yeah forget to say teacher show us we go alot of places so ma fan..=x no la..i like e class fund raising tingy..hehehz

sian la..sec3 so sian den go find fren stil nid go downstairs -_- A-maths so difficult lehz.. lots of things to memorise..-_- saddy den mum only let me play com for one hr T.T den my sms only left 50 more den burst le..hahahahha..stil gt 10 days to go juz will start new bill..

my klas sian lo..quite quiet..i mean nt noisy la..haha nt like 2e5 of yr 2005 noisy till siao..i stil remember gt one time we quiet coz focus doing things den when our co form teacher came in he tot he go in wrong class stil went out to check e class is 2e5 hehe..

den today sccial studies class me zee our teacher lo..den he came in ask wad we think of when we seee social studies e alvin go say nature of industries..lolz den he ask me w first election of singapore it think den i say i duno..den he ask me qn again i go say why me..lolz..><

den today wwnt choir to phsyco ppl -_-haha no larhs encourage sec1s to join choir..choir is a fun cca xD den alot of competitions den at e end of e year after all e hard work will hav a fun overnite camp..xD

haix..mayb one day i go phs wif jiaying to see my maple frens xD hehe..i alao dun dare la..haha so weird like loitering outside e sch..

er i go help wendy write testimonial le..owe her frm last yr..hahax buaix xD

No comments: