Tuesday, December 05, 2006

i took this song frm ying so long yet i nv go watch d mv. dam touching.. ahh ><"

d song is because im a girl by kiss.. go youtube see..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlgHpvVKFxo

yupp n i juz found d lyrics for 7 days by wheesung in d game audition.. here r d lyrics.. and d translation.. d song is so nice!! hahas.. muz rmb put credits.. but forget hu le ><" its nt frm me..

Wheesung - 7 days

Nae pume jamideun geudaeneun bamsae museun gum eul guneunji
Du nun gameun uteumgeuigo (geudae boneun nado utgo)
Meorireul salmyeoshi maemanjyeojuldaeneun eoldureul saljag jinggeuryeo utneun
Geu moseubi neomu yebeungeol
Baby hanuen geudaero namandugo hyangi joheun keopireul junbihae bogo
Geudaereul wihan jageun seonmureul deulgo na jochado moreuge kltnorae hago
(Ha! Check it out)

Du pareul beollyeoseo gijigae pyeogoseo sorinaemyeo hapumhagoseo
Nae ireumeul bulleobogo (jami deolkaen nun bibigo)
Geudaereul gamanhi sume jikyeomomyeon gog nareul chaja hemaedanineun
Geudae momjishi neonu dwi yeo-ungeol (i achimi gibun joheungeol)

(Monday) naeil harudo
(Tuesday) I love you, Wednesday, Thursday
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday) Geudaereul deo saranghago
(Monday) daeum nal edo
(Tuesday) I love you, Wednesday, Thursday
Saturday, Sunday geudaedo naman saranghaeyo

Badage deullineun bogien neomu naega agin hayan shyeocheuneun
Geudaemaneui jamoseuro (gajireonhi noha dugo)
Nae pare gidae-eo nuwo yeonghwabomyeon eoneusae honja saegeungeorineun)

(Monday) O naeil harudo
(Tuesday) I love you, Wednesday, Thursday
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday) geudaereul deo na saranghago
(Monday) daeum nal edo
(Tuesday) I love you
(Wednesday, Thursday) Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Geudaedo naman saranghaeyo
Nae pumani pyeonhanji jamideun geudaereul bodaga
Nado dara nun gamgo nae gumsoge dodashi geudaereul manaseo
Nae du bore imatchun geudaereul gatgoseo sarangmankeum seolle-ineun oneul bam

(Monday) o naeil harudo
(Tuesday) I love you, Wednesday, Thursday
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday) geudaereul deo nan saranghago
(Monday) daeum nal edo babe
(Tuesday) I love you, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Saturday, Sunday Nae gyeote eonjena

(Monday naeil harudo. Tuesday I love you, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Baby I love you her name
(Monday daeum nal edo Tuesday I love you, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

I love you all the time…7 days…


09. 7 days
translation by: Goro-chan (FFL Lyrics)

What do you dream of as you sleep in my arms?
You open your eyes and smile (I look at you and smile too)
You move your head gently and a smile crosses your face
That look on your face is so cute~
Baby~You are like the sweet smell of coffee that you make
I sing a wee song that even I don't know as a present for you
(Ha!! Check it out~~)

You stretch out your arms and yawn as you put down the book
You seem to be calling out my name (rub the sleep from your eyes)
If you need someone to protect your from your bad dreams, I will certainly do it
Your gestures are so cute (I'm cheerful this morning)

*CHORUS*
(MonDay~) Tomorrow's another day too~
(TuesDay) I Love You, WednesDay, ThursDay
(FriDay, SaturDay, SunDay) I love you more
(MonDay~) And the next day too
(TuesDay) I Love You, WednesDay, ThursDay, FriDay,
SaturDay, SunDay
And you love me too

Pants that are too big for you and that sloppy white shirt.
They're just your pajamas (what you wear when you lie down)
If you see a movie lying in my arms, I may get pins & needles
You look so cute (I feel so happy now)

* Repeat

I see you snuggled warmly in my arms as we sleep
And when I close my eyes I see you again in my dreams
I hold you and kiss you
My love is beating tonight ~~

(MonDay~) oh~ Tomorrow's another day~
(TuesDay) I Love You, WednesDay, ThursDay
(FriDay, SaturDay, SunDay) I love you more
(MonDay~) And the next day too, babe~
(TuesDay) I Love You, WednesDay, ThursDay, FriDay,
SaturDay, SunDay
Always be beside me~~~~~

(MonDay Tomorrow's another day~ TuesDay I Love You, WednesDay,
ThursDay FriDay, SaturDay, SunDay)
Baby~I Love You Her Name~~
(MonDay And the next day too, TuesDay I Love You, WednesDay,
ThursDay, FriDay, SaturDay, SunDay)

I Love You All The Time......7Days......

No comments: