Saturday, June 28, 2008

woke up today tired . so so tired and felt like slacking !

then came a bang of reality . haven't done my holiday assignments yet . oh my gosh . and there are just so much ><" darn . when are our breaks ! exams are just over isn't it ! ><" well ..

went to meet jaslyn after her gp tuition . she said there was a newcomer from yjc and from class 128 . wonder who is it . ling lan ! go check it out . he says he knows you . so go to your class on monday and ask who go for gp tuition at bishan xD hehe .

wanted to buy shoes . in the end couldn't really make up my mind . i want to cut my hair shorter ! ><" hate it x.x .. well . ate pasta for .. tea ? hahas xD



jas and me shared it . sold in junction 8 foodcourt . 7/10 . for me . im a cheese lover and i just kind of couldn't take it that this pasta has no cheese ! =x but oh well . hahas . its actually tastes great with garlic and all . and as the time goes by you will get addicted to it somehow . i wonder why . i think its the garlic or something :DD hahas ..

then went for physics tuition . nearly slept ><" too tired =x hahas ..

dad drove me to have dinner . then went home ..

now im gona do project work ..

No comments: