Wednesday, August 27, 2008

history repeats itself ..

History had repeated itself yet I have only myself to blame. I guess I have to put in more effort instead of giving empty promises. Its difficult to forgive yourself ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is " long breaks day " . On the journey school, I was complaining to Linglan about my heavy bag .. She was happily saying that she only have 2 lessons today. I nodded and said that I only have two too. We realised that if I take away my water bottle and notebook, my bag would be lighter by half. Well .. I CAN'T DO WITHOUT THEM THOUGH !

There was no GP test today hence it was converted to a GP lecture. Wrote lots of notes but not sure if it went into my head. And I doubt I would read it later on. "A pen should be normal .. " :X

After that was chinese . Boring .. I really hate chinese lessons now. I can't stand chinese characters . They make me sleep. Its really difficult to focus now especially I'm more tired. Uses a lot more energy to focus in class.

THEN WAS THE START OF MY 3 HOURS BREAK !

Went outside the guitar room with shannon . Did my homework ~ Or should I say " finish " up . Completed my econs after much struggling . Also did question 9 of maths tutorial . Then in the end realised that I wasted my effort . Oh well . Forget it .

Guitar's farewell slideshow was really nice . Created by jolene . Great effort done there :D

The rest of the break was guitar lesson #2! I'm really slow when it comes to music . Ain't really made for it but I shall try harder ! Shannon is trying to teach me "Your Call" . But I realised my nails are getting in the way. Have to cut them I guess . MY NAILS ~~ Oh well . Oh. And I realised that my fingers ain't that inflexible after all . At first I had difficulty pressing all the notes together then I found out it was the positioning of my thumb ! Corrected it and it was quite ok actually. Better than before. thanks :D

Computing . Finally figured out what was wrong. Thanks to mao mao cher :X Going to finish it up later. Tomorrow going to start on Promotional exams practical ! So nervous . Have to revise later then.

Maths tutorial was okok . I calculated with the marks that mr wen gave now. Though its not finalised yet, I need 48 marks for promotional exams to pass it . I guess its quite ok. Shall work hard ! I'm aiming for a D :P Quite a low aim but I shall start with a low aim first. Can't really aim too high. As the saying goes, " the higher you aim, the bigger the disappointment would be" OK . YOU FOUND OUT . I directly translated this from chinese . Oh well .. Shouldn't be that hard to understand though.

After maths went for dance . Quite happy today. Learnt new stuff ! Realised that I'm so inflexible ! I can't arch my back hence during warm up, I have difficulty doing flat back. Never mind . I shall practise more. Candice Petunia and YingZhu helped me with quite a lot of stuff. Jessica too . Oh well . Huiling too . And HuiNa . I think I'm listing all of the people . Realised that I'm too quiet hence everyone gets the wrong impression of me . When I start to open up more, everyone starts to talk to me. Okays . Shall try harder . Bad social skills yeah ?

Also practised the dance routines. Can't remember the first one . The song is so fast . Although there's a lot of steps, in fact it ended in like a few seconds . Scary . Wonder how will the whole song be . The amount of steps to remember ! Approaching the end of dance, we started to go crazy. We changed music to hiphop ones. Jasmine was going crazy with " I fell in love with the DJ". She started to invent weird steps for it. In the end the atmosphere was really high. Tried to learn body waves and all . Jessica was telling me to relax and open up. And do not be scared of embarassing myself . But its really difficult ! And I guess I'm not that bad after all . Well .. ><"

After dance went for just for you program . First time I finished the worksheet so fast !

Then went to have dinner with Jessica. And home ! :D

OKAY ! HOMEWORK TIME ! COMPUTING PRACTICAL ! HERE I COME :DD

you are the key to my heart ..

No comments: