Thursday, October 09, 2008

lalas xD

Today, I went to WeiQin's house to have a crash course on physics ! LOL :X It was such a fruitful session till I can feel my mind overflowing and she agrees too . So at 1pm I popped over to her house like always :X 

She gave me a cup of wintermelon tea . The tea that her grandmother gave her . The best remedy for all sickness . Tastes really nice :D Helped with my blocked nose . Thanks to shannon too . I never knew warm water clears blocked nose . Nearly died in the morning . But oh well . I survived because of them xD

We were going crazy over definitions till we realised the LITTLE mark allocation for that . Totally freaked us out . We spent so long on it can ?! Then now its like ... Darn ! Wasted so much time . At least now I can say I know most of the definitions already !

After that we decided to go through her little cards on physics . So we started from measurements of course . So we were doing well until we reached THERMAL PHYSICS ! It should be named as DISASTER physics or something . Demoralised us . We started to do some weird things . I started to stare at the world map behind us and pacing around in the room . WeiQin started a little game of her own . Used a cane and started whacking all the magnets off the store room door . Her record was 9 . It made me laugh like crazy . She was asking me if it was THAT funny because it didn't seem funny to her at all . I answered her " I'm the one watching . Of course its funny ! "

After that nonsense, we got hungry and went to ransack her kitchen . Ate a toblerone dark chocolate bar . Yummy ! Then had this banana chocolate bar she had in her fridge from prague . It wasn't really nice to her so she asked me to try it . It was quite good I was say . But I don't know about the truth because I had flu plus the dark chocolate before, I can't really taste anything seriously . 

Then we ate BAKED rice crackers . Finished the entire packet . Both of us . Thats how hungry and stressed we are . 

Oh yeahs . Stressed people do weird stuff . And we started having this "comic strip " . Check it out yeahs xD This are the original pictures . We rearranged it and gave a "storyline" for them .









The comic strip that we made ..



Below is a card WeiQin wrote for me :D Thanks xD 2 more papers ! Hang on :D She has only one left which is tomorrow's paper ! Physics ><"



Below is her pig stuff toy . Small as it looks ..



ITS HUGE !



My birthday gift ! Still have like .. Uncountable days till my birthday . But thanks ! :DD I won't open it till my birthday is here ! :DD Wonder what it is though .


After that we continued and managed to survive through !

Now I'm going to continue study physics and be prepared for tomorrow's exam ! :D Good luck everyone ~ !

'Cause all you are is all i want, always ..
So draw me close in your arms .
Oh god, 
i wana be with you .

No comments: