Thursday, October 23, 2008

Morning Lameness II

Oops . Here I am again . Maybe I should wake up later instead . If not I would not have so much spare time on my hands . Was reading e-mails and here's for the October Babies (:

OCTOBER=HOTTIE 

Trustworthy and loyal. oO ? I don't know about this ..
Very passionate and dangerous.-.-
Wild at times. I never knew this side of me .
Knows how to have fun.COME ON ! Everyone knows how to have fun :X
Sexy and mysterious. No comments x.x
Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Really ? Somehow I don't feel so .
Playful, but secretive. oO ?
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Okay . This is freaking true :X
Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Quite sociable if I bother to make friends with them :X
Fearless and independent. Trying to be independant ..
Can hold their own. What's this ?
Stands out in a crowd. Do I ?
Essentially very smart. I hope so with the promotional exam results coming soon ..
Usually, you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind. Ooh . Thanks man ! :X I'm special okay :P

No comments: