Monday, December 29, 2008

Annual Steamboat gathering xD

My eyes HURT ><" And I realised that I'm still sick . I think its becoming a habitual thing already . I don't even realise that I'm still sick . Its pretty lame actually when I think about it . This stupid flu virus is clinging on to me like there's no other hosts around . I've been having flu for like more than a month already . I think if it carries on, it will lead to nose infection soon or something x___x Mum kept telling me that I should drink Berry Essence every morning since my immune system is weak . The weird thing IS I rarely get cough or fever but its friend, the flu virus just LOVES me . I didn't even know I'm THAT appealing to it .________.

Okay . Enough about this irritating flu virus and move on ! :D

Went to YiLing house today . It was like an ADVENTURE before it . Seriously, it has been so long since I was SO irritated . Nope . Not really by them but yeah they are linked to it somehow .

So I was in Sembawang NTUC outlet, buying the stuff that I needed to buy for the steamboat in the evening . I was like walking around finding food that I don't even eat . Fish Dumplings ? I've never heard that in my WHOLE life . Come on . Even YuanXi never heard that before so give me some credit okay . Buying scallop and stuff was a disaster for me , someone who firstly, don't eat seafood, secondly, don't go to a market or EVEN a supermarket . So in the end I spent really long there . The queue was freaking long . Now wait, if that was long, what about the Shop and Save outlet at Admiralty Mrt ? It was crazy . 3 cashers open only when the queue was as long as a free gift redemption queue in Singapore . The worst thing was that I only wanted to purchase a STOCK CUBE . Just that and I waited for like 15 minutes or so ? A terrible waste of time . 

In the end saw Ronald waiting at the mrt . He wasn't really fustrated or irritated but he waited really long :P Ahh . Those stupid queues and Joyce plus others not being able to make up their minds on what they want me to buy . In the end I bought SO MUCH STUFF that we aren't even able to finish . A total waste of food . Well, somehow Ronald and me managed to end up in YiLing's house . LOL . When I stepped into the house, I really had the craving to kill one person . Anyone around . Joyce was busy sacrificing YuanXi and YiLing . 

Played SmackJack . Not really a COMPLICATED game but yeah . So it starts with everyone having a deck of cards . Then everyone would place a card in order . No one is supposed to see their deck of cards or others' . So the first person who place a card would say 1 . Then the second one saying two while placing a card . It continues on until the number 10 . Then it starts all over with the number 1 again . There are 3 cases when everyone would have to place their palms on the cards . First, when the number the person says is the same as the card he or she opens up . Secondly, when the consecutive cards opened up are of a similar number . Lastly, when its Jack . The last person who places his or her hand would have to add the pile into their hands . So the game ends when one person has the entire card deck in his or her hands . Its a really long game but fun and thrilling at the same time . 

It's quite hilarious as in you have no idea if you should be the first one who places your hand because it would hurt a lot . As in everyone would struggle to place their hands, in the end the person at the bottom would hurt like crazy . Yet no one wants to increase the number of cards in their hands either . So yeah . 

After that we played Taboo, totally suck in it . LOL . It's so difficult for goodness sake . Those words that we aren't suppose to say totally limit ourselves to nothing and yet we can't do any actions or speak in another language . 

Waited for mindy to arrive . Was SO hungry . We were starving like crazy . Finally when she arrived, everyone started to reach for the food . A total mess . Thanks to Joyce, my bowl was filled up :P Joyce and I are rice eaters ! As in we can't survive without carbohydrate . We not only finished our rice first, we also ate magi mee and others . I died at the 3rd bowl . It's fascinating at how much they could eat seriously . 

When Little Nonya started screening, Joyce and me escaped to the TV and started watching . Joyce seemed drunk with her bottle of champagne . LOL :P Drank Blizzard . Suddenly remember the times in Japan :P Ate cotton candy .

Left at 9.30pm because mum wanted me to reach home by 10pm . Been such a long time that I've had so much fun . Thanks Joyce for the christmas present and also Sharine for the card :D

Love ya people lots . Lets look forward to the annual steamboat gathering next year ! xD Oh yeah . Next year would be at my house yeah . Wonder if my mum allows it :P 

Time to hit the hay . Have a good night everyone xD CottonCandy dreams xD

Should have expected it ..
Was already prepared for it ..
but somehow, it still pains me .

No comments: