Saturday, December 06, 2008

feet hurts !

A little tired right now, but thought that I should still blog today in case tomorrow I forget what I've done already . Been poor on memory lately . Oh I think I've mentioned this many times already .

Woke up real early today with the intention of buying shoes for the Japan trip at OG in Somerset . MINGGUI AND SITING, ITS THE SAME DISC . LOL . Was just chatting with MingGui on msn yesterday or a couple of days ago about how much we loved the christmas disc in OG . We would always sing along with the music and anticipate for "Last Christmas", the song we loved most . I could remember both of us having fun at work and everything . It has been almost a year since I saw them and I have to say, I MISS YOU GUYS ! ><" xD

We were supposed to get out of house by 9.45am . In the end, we didn't of course . I mean when were we ever on time ? Oh wait . The "we" here refers to my mum, aunt and me . And so we were late again . Partly my fault . I was there complaining to my aunt that she didn't have to come over our house so early . Earlier that the time we set because she grumbled about waiting for us for SO LONG . I was there telling her " No . When I came out of the bath, it was only 9.43" . She retorted, shot me down " YOU STILL DARE TO SAY . YOU THINK YOU CAN BE READY IN 2 MINUTES MEHS " . Oops . She won completely :P Heh ~ Come on . Mum was late too :X

Reached OG, but didn't get any shoes . I remembered that I could use my school shoes since its waterproof . Recession . We should save money . Oh before that, we went to BurgerKing for breakfast . Ate the usual stuff xD And I'm so clumsy ! I spilled the ice milo while walking back to the seats ><><" They even gave me another cup . I mean its my fault, not theirs so they don't need to give me a new one . But they kept shoving it to me . Thanks and once again sorry :P

After that we walked to Takashimaya . My feet were hurting like crazy . I think my feet have grown again . I mean when I bought it last year I think, it was just nice . And now, its a little tight . Too small ><
When I stepped into the mall, I saw this cute thing ! Was melting at the sight of it xDD







CHRISTMAS BEAR TREEE !!! SO CUTE . What an innovative way . Was telling my aunt that they couldn't think of anything new already so they have to use bears this year . And next year, they would use bunnies or something . Heh :P I won't mind though . The thing that I thought they could improve on this tree was perhaps to add a huge bear on top . At the very top of the christmas tree . A bear of a colour that isn't inside already . It would be perfect xD

While shopping, I was exclaiming that I want to bring one home . Mum and Aunt couldn't stand me . I was going crazy over the wrapping papers and paper bag too ! xP So cute ! Sky blue with bears . Walked around Taka, saw the caps section ! The caps were all too big T____T Wanted to get a beanie or something . But they only had one size, so I guess luck wasn't on my side . My Aunt got a pen for her boss birthday . Seriously, I don't see it . 200 bucks for a pen . I don't get it at all . 

My mum was going crazy . She said that 70 bucks for a normal t-shirt is fine . I suddenly became the "mum" and said " Papa bu shi yin chao pian de 不是印钞票的 " which means that all the money we have is from daddy's hardwork ! She was telling me its fine . Last time her clothes were like 200 bucks a set . I was like "Gosh >< " . Well , wait till I earn money, I think I would bear to spend it . For now, lets just save money and not add burden to my dad .

When we were paying for the oven my mum bought, I was asking my mum to get a paper bag from the cashier because it was so cute ! Aunt made fun of us saying that " You see . Mama ask, the person don't want give . Ying Hui ask, the person give already " . I was like rolling my eyes at her . 

I WANTED TO BUY THAT FONDUE THINGY ! LINGLAN ! MAX BERNER !!!!!! ><"

Went to buy ice-cream ! :DD



Oops . Half eaten . Couldn't resist . Tiramisu, dark chocolate and cookies and cream . Shared among my mum, aunt and me ! Yummy . I was telling my mum that I need energy to carry the oven for her . LOL . But in the end I paid for it myself . I mean I was just kidding about that energy thing . Just really wanted to have icecream :P Hehe . 

While walking to the mrt, my aunt and mum went into the shop . And guess what . I have to stand outside with the oven . Nice shopping trip yeah . Well -___________-

On the train back to Sembawang, my mum bullied an old man . As in, she wanted to sit down . Then the old guy too . In the end, the old guy let my mum sit . Means he said " Oh you sit " . I was like " MAAA ! x______x " . She gave that :P face and thanked the guy . Gosh . LOL . Sometimes she's just so cute ><" Thansk to that guy who gave the seat to my mum .

Yeah . So reached home . Watched Bleach . Have like 100000000+ episodes to go . KIDDING :P I mean yeah . Quite a lot . Now at episode 6 only . I've finished Rozen Maiden so yeah . This is next . Doubt I can finish watching it though . LOL . 

Oh ! And I finally got my counts . FINALLY . So happy with myself today :D Whee ~ 

And I realised only Jas is tagging . SOBBS . PEANUT IS THE BEST =~

just how long more ?

No comments: