Tuesday, March 01, 2005

today...got back 3subjects..so sad..haiz..everybody scored well in my class except me..
haiz..there is sci paper..i got 72/100 only..can u believe it?so bad..some in my class got 89...sob..maths paper..70/100...there r ppl in my class hu got 96...can u believe it?it is not a typo error..yes its true..and i repeat it again its 96 they r getting..and me 70only...sob...and...chinese paper..i got 77.5 and dere r ppl hu got 92...yes..92 there is no typo error here too..can u believe it?i got so bad..omg..i m one of e worst in my clas i guess..feel like kjumping down e river and die..so ppl hu noe me plz wrap dumplings and throw it down e river so i wun b eaten by fishes thanks..e river i going to jump into is Singapore river...i abit scared i wun die coz i noe how to swim..and i got gold u noe...dats y..me very e sad...haiz...coz if u r drowning ur instinct is to struggle and me noe how to swim..more worse coz i will swim up to shore...so too bad...haha...

No comments: