Friday, March 25, 2005

Haiz..actuali tmr i goin to watch muwee de..den me dad change his mind..nt fair de..y me bro can watch i canot..whr got lidat one lo..bias me bro..alays lidat de..me canot me bro can..wah lao..feel like cryin lor..its nt fair..y lyk dat de..den i rather dun b born..born to suffer..wad is e meanin of life..such a stupid ting..have so many qns in my head dat no one can answer..haiz..and i hav another example..like e one lo..my hp plan..mine so lame..can't call can't do anyting not like my bro's..wad e heck..y lidat de..y guys receieve better things?huh?y is human lidat..everyone is equal..tiz is e worst lie i ever heard..my life sux..i hate tiz and dat..everyting..ah..i m drowning in a life dat hav no happiness..a life which i do not hav e rights to do wad i wan..Tiz is life..hah..wad life is tiz..i m also left out..e one dat have no partners when we r supposed to do project in pairs..and e last one to b tot of to b with when in danger..
haha..too bad my life is lidat..i can't complain..can't tok..no one wans to listen..wad i can do is jus to type my feelings here..which means tokin to tiz dumb com..lyk siao siao lidat..so angry..dun feel like living anymore..nobody dere to console me..nobody dat listen to me..no one at all..in my world dere is only myself..yeah..me and myself..haha...

No comments: