Tuesday, March 15, 2005

yay..yesterday i bought a notebook..but haven receive it yet..i bought it coz my brother always dun let me use com..so well..dats e reason..hehe..well...lets see wad intresting tngs happen in my life today..i went for choir..my dad drove me and i didn't noe dat there was bball prac today so i was a bit amazed den i didn't care coz it was none of buisness..den cassandra and me went to study area to pass up our english file..well..played bball..after choir..i fell down..got blood..den..no more le..went hm..miss bus..so unlucky..reach hm mom help me make my wound..dats all..and now i m writing my blog..and ya..i going to change my blogskin coz dey said at tiz blogskin got spyware..and all e links dun work..dats wad dey said so i going to change..and tiz blogskin is nt realy nice..so yeah..i going to change it..=D

No comments: