Tuesday, March 08, 2005

haha...hihi...today get back all e results alr..so sad..got so low marks..i got juz pass for lit..luckily teacher didn't count wrongly..if not i fail alr..haiz..finally can use now..haha..so happy..yay..now also log into msn but looks like nobody wants to tok to me..so sad..tmr is cross country me taking part in non-competitive so dun need to run very fast..my frens poor them need to participate in competitive run coz they were forced to..my class tink only me and a few others never...join in e competitive run...haiz...so sian..nth to do..and no one tok to me..also nobody tag me blog one..so sad..hm..got wat intresting tngs happen in sch..lets c..yay..tot of one already..today CH gave wj a bottle of stars and two figures inside representing him and her..ee..so gross..haha...wish them gd luck..and ya...D keep sticking to CTZ for the whole day...haha..like lover birds liddat...so many couples in my sch..but hope they will b together in e end and i wish them happiness..and..now i toking to my bro's fren..call yiling..not e yling in aiss..is e yiling in phs..well..haha..i also duno her but tok tok nvm one..and also nobody toking to me also..so i very bored and she here tok to me..juz now me accept a testi from godgranddaughter..so funi..she wrote about all kinds of testi and how much they cost..den in e end she wrote dat i dun need to pay coz i hr ah ma..so long nv see her alr..miss her..duno how she look lika alr..muz b very tall..lol..everybody is tall to me coz i m short..hehe..so sad..
and today our chinese teacher looked at our legs and say who will still grow and she say i will still grow lotz..yaya..so hapi..hehe..but mayb not true one..hope its true..some of my frens see i keep play bball tiz few days is coz of 1 reason and dat is coz i wan grow tall..lol..okok..dats all..nth to write alr..ya...and tiz sat i going wif cassie to jia yin's hse to swim and play badminton..ok..bye..

No comments: