Thursday, November 11, 2004

Now is holidays le..feeling more and more extra..think tt ppl onli dun need me..i m just living for nth..tiz is call insecure i noe..i m scared tt i will lose my frens...and scared tt i will start losing ppl tt love me..as a fren...i reali duno..i m just confused..i feel that i m not a person tt ppl need to b concened of..i m so sad.. so confused of my own thoughts..it is like i dun need to know what others think or what i think coz it wun make a difference as nobody cares..I feel so left out..tts e thing..left out..its like i m smth tt is left a side for very long as i m not needed..
i reali hope other ppl dun treat me as if i m not dere or ignore me..plz share ur problems if u have..i will surely help u and i reali hope tt u all will help me when i m troubled and need help from u guys...

No comments: