Tuesday, November 29, 2005

maple can't play T_T haix.. nth to do now..so post blog.. post blog also nth to post..lol >.>" now talking to my mei..talking bout choir..choir concert coming..means i going to taiwan soon =) gona buy lots of presents for frens.. see gt money ma.. >.>" hehe.. den now my mei wan borrow heels frm me..my shoe too big for her le bahs.. my shoe size 9 liao =x hehe.. so big.. haha.. nvm feet big better..carry my weight nt so ke lian.. those dat r big size n hab small feet deir feet dam ke lian lo.. hehe.. she say my leg where gt big..of coz la..coz i small size so ppl tot my feet small.. but nt lo.. very big.. hahas.. but different cutting differnet shoes ma..so my feet is around size 8 to 9..dat time i go see a chart my leg is 9 3/4 inches... last time e ladies is 3 inches.. so my leg more dan dem.. hm..6 3/4 =.=" more dan double..lol meio you ban fa..coz my dad leg long so mine also lo.. i one year change bout 3 to 4 times..coz too small leh.. dam jua chang but really.. e yvonne can wear her shoe so long coz no grow de..mine is like.. >.>" i think my whole uniform is shoe most money spent de.. den everytime i buy shoe so ke lian..see nice de finally den no hab my shoe size... last time i always go malaysia wif my mum coz dere e shoe cheap n quite nice.. den e person tell me size 8 e largest in malaysia..so i no nid see liao.. even if dam nice also no use de..can't wear unless chop off my toes.. suan le.. coz BIG FEET GD CVAN SUPPORT WEIGHT.. T_T lol.. buy shoe so tough.. now i buy shoes muz buy in singapore..if bigger den i hab to buy shoes like.. unisex shoes.. like converse or sport shop this type.. lol..

yay..i bought s.h.e new album le.. hebe so chio.. but abit too thin..hehe.. ella so cute.. selina so ... ... =x nvm.. later syeh yin see scold me to death coz she like selina.. =) hehe.. I LUBB s.h.e n i wan go buy deir show zhen ming tian nu~ =) bb

No comments: