Sunday, April 30, 2006

exams r juz round the corner and this sux..no using of com >< my hands r getting itchy..even by juz pressing the keyboard i feel better..wah dats exaggerated..but its true!! lols now i type like so slow liao..too long nv touch keyboard coz my dad kept my laptop though i noe where he put n my bro's laptop is always dere for me.. budden i muz nt b tempted!! i can survive!! lols haix..social studies zzz think abt dat so angry i hav no idea how to cross inference.. den dat time after ct1 e zee ask me why i nv cross inference he also din teach so i juz have to ask my fwens liao hai hao i gt fwens take history de den can ask since dey noe it well..

whee exams quickly finish lehs..i see all my fwens maple lvl so high liao mine stil stuck dere alothough gt fwens help me play like stil no use wor.nvm la after exams 3wks nia.. very "FAST" de..lols budden i wan go results ma surely muz survive n study lo.. till now i study ss till half way le lor.. so shld b quite ok la..e most thing i scared is geo lo..i failed geo in ct1 budden pass ss so in e end humanities passed lo.. geo so sucky i have to idea how to do sian haix.. i nid tips on how to do well on humans!!

budden cannot ask e jonathan coz hor i ask him i also duno wad he sayign he humans freak lai de =x luckily he duno my blog wor dun tell anyone sia..hahas sian den now i see mindy de msn thing kip popping out.. her com smth wrong i guess.. now i get to u se com coz i wan go e edu-learn to get somethings and e ace learning also..well i dun like e websites..so nt very nice =x hahas.. budden cher gt post things dere marh n for gd results i muz good results i must go dere n pratice more..

and for gd maths results i have to pratice n ppractice n practice.sian i scared this time english as bad as ct1 wor..haix.. last yr i rememebr end of yr de exam my english compre highest in lvl budden also no use e stupid compo pull me down T_T compo sux la..den this yr more cham.. my ct1 nearly fail is cher help me pull up de budden when cher give us mock exam for summary i scored gd results wor..maryb i juz tyco nia..say dao english my chinese also very bad haix..i can go die liao la all e results so bad..suan le lo i jzu hav to try my best hope i get As this time coz ct1 i gt none.. ._.

gd luck everyone for exams jiayous worhs =DD

No comments: