Saturday, May 20, 2006

The day before i had a new guild,patch up wif kel n jie n married in maple which is gd things which seemed to kor. No way this sux totally. The only thing that im hapi is kel is nt angry wif me anymore. al this sux totally. it may seem dat me n jie patch up liao budden its stil e same. Im tired of all this. everytime we quarel is i patch up de. everytime is i say sry de. when we finally patch up kor destroy it again. im tired of all this. maple juz give my life such a big impact. all the stress it give me adds on to my life. i really hate it i wan maple to b like last time when i was low lvl when everything was fun n distress. now its adding on to my stress. everytime i go online i have to watch wad i say, i cannot say wad i wana say n have to act like im hapi when im sad. this is causing me unwanted stress. mayb if i juz quit maple everytng wil end immediately.

kor always seemed like e victim. he always say sry to me blah blah den tell jie. den everything is ruined again. no matter wad he do it seems like its casuing trouble to me. i cannot stand it anymore. i can see dat kor is trying to do his best to help me budden eevrytime he do smth he ruined it for me more. n i have to clear e mess. this really sux. kor always seem dat he care for everyone including me. but what he do actually makes me more hurt. everything, all the stress. i cannot take it. on dat day i gt married kor told jie i hate her. isn't this ruining. im sick of all this things he do. all this tiny things he think dat wun affect me. if only he would spare a thought for me before he talks. i noe kor did alot for me.

i noe dat i did wrong to him. jie was angry bcoz i shd't say im ok wif marrying him den rejecting him in the end. jie say i hurt him like mad. ok fine. im sry wif dat. budden i cannot help it wad. all this things. i was sry. i apologise. i knew wadever i do cannot help kor. now time have passed all this is already over yet jie stil blame me. what can i do. den kel told me kor did alot for me. im glad but does he noe dat the more he is gd to me e more guilty i bcome. all this things r out of my control. i cannot do anytng. yes kor treat me very gd.i can see. kel said kor wei le my hino spend alot of money n buy alot of scrolls juz to scroll it. ta diu wo hen hao. budden it doesn't mean i nid to yi shen xiang qu rite. further more our char clash. he like to avoid things n i dun like. i like to settle dem oncen forall. everything i wana settle smth he say ah dun say liao. lets say smth else. wad sia.

i noe e trouble between me n jie caused alot of trouble for kel n kor. budden smtym i really wonder y isit me saying sry. why isit me when she was e one hu started it. i know we shd't we selfish we shd rang bie ren. budden all this is making my life upside down. im really stressed. my life is in turmoil. all this things is causing a great great impact on me. yet hu cares. everyone juz hav their own life to live. i hate it when jie put e blame on me without knowing e truth. i hate it when kor destroy everything n act ke lian. he is making everything more worse. but he noe. so wad he cannot change coz dats his char?

when i rejected him does he know dat all his buddies blamed me? all everyone think is dat he so ke lian. he did so much for me i stil liddat treat him blah blah. no one spared a thought for me. HE IS ALWAYS THE VICTIM no matter wad happens. n im sick of this. everytime smth happens no one helps me n i have to face it myself. e fact dat i can survive till now is a miracle. budden i cannot take it any futher.

ytd i gt all my results. sux totally. at nite my dad scolded me like mad n wanted to banned me frm using e com. fine. maybe dats a gd break frm maple. since i cannot face it lets juz avoid it. all these things. mayb one wk of nt seeing kor n jie would really help. i feel dat im going into depression. im so fed up wif my life n so sad yet i hav to act like its nth on the outside n like im very hapi. i cannot take it.

how many tears this maple game tng nia have caused me. no one noes. all this things. hu can make a end to it. mayb i shd juz tell jie our char doesn't match at all n quit her guild del her off my bl? kel n kor juz feel dat its trouble for dem dat we r quaeling. they point all e trouble to me. like its all my fault n nth is her fault. now dat we r in the same guild is more pressurizing for me. i joined jie gild hoping dat all this would b solved. no way. its nt dat easy i realise. i gave in so much isn't it time for me to do wad i really wan to do n stop thinking for others. im sick of all this n i dunwana take it anymore.

No comments: