Sunday, July 23, 2006

ytd nite i received a msg frm my maple kor sayin that my maple jie is nt angry anymore.shd i b hapi or sad.. its like glad kor can finally hav peace n eevrytng but what if i add jie back to bl den we have another conflict again?I really hope there will be no more conflicts as it doesn't only affects us it also affects some other people..i realy hope after we patch up. jie would give in more rather than like last time i kip giving in to her n she nv give in to me. its no fair.

last time me n jie had a conflict was kinda because of kor. he was kinda like.. (pardon me) stupid enough to tell jie that i hate her. i actually don hate her i juz dun like her way of doing things. juz bcoz of this we nv talk to each other for like three months.

sometimes kor really don noe how much impact he can cause. he always think that he is the victim but does he noe dat he cause alot of unhappiness also. the worst of all is that he don realise it.. hope he realises what he is doing n put an end to all of these..

No comments: