Thursday, November 09, 2006

since a blog is abt wad my life n thoughts r.. i guess typing what they are isn't wrong rite. so frm today onwards.. i will type wad i realy think n feel.. lols.. even if dey r a little offensive i can only say dat this is wad i feel if u dun feel this way den dun care abt me..

yesterday vic was talking to me abt msn saying u nt angry mehs.. ying snatch him from you lehs.. den i was like after that thinking nah.. im sure ying isn't this kind of a person.. she's a gd ger that thinks of others before herself.. furthermore as my close fwen she also noes that i gt completely no feelings towards him lo.. he just a gd fwen nia bahs.. lols.. mayb some of d tngs he did actually did touched me budden in d end he juz not my type.. well n im glad ying found him ^^ den now i hope dat ying n him can b hapi alwaes xD

to me virtual love doesn't exist.. in my thoughts la.. i feel like its impossible.. u duno d person den u juz mit a few times den u wana stead.. u b hapi for a while but its nt gona last long i feel.. of coz dey wil b some exceptional cases.. i feel that people stead frm people dey mit in games all this bcoz its just a moment of curiosity.. coz u noe d person frm a game n its new.. nv happen to u b4 so u will wana try to stead.. but once ure sick of it den u will juz break.. thats how i feel la.. din mean to offend anyone..

well.. now i juz love my life.. bcoz i guess maple isn't dat huge in my life anymore.. i finally realize wads d gaming world n reality.. last tym i treated d gaming world as my real life which was so wrong.. u can't really b hapi in dere huh.. lols.. now im always going out in d holidays and everytng.. now i've found my life back.. its just great =D though my fone dropped in d sea while we were taking pictures.. well.. nvm la.. i had fun.. hahas.. well financial lost n mental gain is better dan mental lost n financial gain rite.. to me i gained quite alot.. n now my life's gd.. in d future im sure it will get better..

oh yeah.. on monday we went to sentosa to celebrate chi wei's bday.. as usual i was late.. budden sharine n yvonne n chi wei were all later dan me.. poor terence arrived on d right time n waited for us for 25min. lols.. den at sentosa so sad dat dere was no sun.. so no tanning.. lols.. d sad tng happened when we were taking fotos.. it juz flop n dropped in d sea.. den well.. spoil liao la.. den i was depressed the whole day. lols.. when we sit d chair lift.. i was so depressed till i cannot feel d fear.. lols.. when i reach home i juz realized.. wow.. dat was scary juz now sia.. hahas.. den we went to sit d sentosa luge. duno isit liddat spell anot.. i guess my common sense realy sucks.. when i wana turn right i shd turn d tng right also nt turn it left.. in d end i figured it out n had lotsa fun.. lols..

we took lots lots of fotos.. well since my fone is spoiled i think it b quite a few days b4 i upload dem onto my blog.. i stil nid to get some fotos frm terence n adib.. so yeahs..

haas.. to end.. i had to say I LOVE MY LIFE!! thanks to my fwens hu were dere.. when i was depressed for no reason.. even ur presence only made me feel much better.. =D cyas.. love everyone lots <33

No comments: