Monday, May 21, 2007

yupp.. just grabbed some photos from joyce and mindy.. don't ask why i always wait for people's photo.. well nevermind. I HAVEN'T CHANGED MY PHONE SINCE IT DROPPED INTO THE SEA.. so unfortunately my dad do NOT want to change my phone yet. so all i can do is grumble and wait. so here are the photos. and some thank yous~




first thank you - THANKS MINDY FOR THE DONUT.. IT ROCKS TOTALLY. i ate the white one apparently and it tastes great. it taste like. well inside there is like chocolate despite the white chocolate on the outside. so its double chocolate for CHOCOLATES LOVERS like me =D i gotta buy it for my family one day and friends who haven't tasted it yet. once again thanks mindy xD



SECOND THANK : i forgot when was this. well adib gave me one and wanting gave joyce one. so we are the chocolate ladybug pair. the chocolate is really nice. thanks adib!



me and joyce at sports day. it was really damn hot that day. it was already a miracle i can still take a photo. =P



LOOK AT JOYCE's HAIR. it was supposed to be red. well it kinda faded or something then became the chemistry lab's copper. mine was worse at least her's is still kinda "COOL"



this is taken in chi wei's house lift when we went to her house. see them. acting cute in a lift. can't believe it huh. the shocking thing is they didn't call me to take. *smirks*

thats all.. cyas all.. continue edit my blogskin =D please look forward to the new~ blogskin =DD oh yeahs.. DBSK ROCKS!

FINAL THANKS TO JOYCE. THANKS FOR INFLUENCING ME WITH DBSK.. I LOVE THEM.. oh yeahs not forgetting.. JOYCE PLEASE BE FAITHFUL TO JAEJOONG. thanks =X

No comments: