Sunday, July 08, 2007

today went to bugis and bought a new watch ! =D yays ~ hahas .. baby G watch .. actually wanted to buy the s.h.e one .. budden i wear not nice .. haix .. so bought another one .. pink colour d .. hahas .. quite nice xD

then bought a new wallet ! finally can throw away my 1.20 dollar d wallet liao .. hahas .. =P finally sia .. buy at the wallet shop .. quite ok la .. black colour with flowerings ..

my ac adapter spoil so now using my aunt laptop ><" ahh ~ when is my ac adapter coming .. msia juz one causeway nia ma .. y nid so long .. haix ><" lols ..

zui jing everyone kip playing neopets .. influence me play also .. my user is xiaopotatochip .. share with chi wei de .. hahas xD ok la .. gotta go le .. wait till my ac adater come then i type longer post ..

No comments: