Wednesday, August 08, 2007

today is national day celebration .. sec 4s game was volley ball .. got 2nd for gers team .. though i din really do much .. all i could do was aim n serve at some ppl =/

well .. duno la .. juz dont really like playing with my class d ppl .. before this match when i was playing with other class together in a team .. me n joyce could really play btr .. its like .. when playing with e4 d jiahui they all .. they got d team spirit .. and when u cant hit it .. they will say some nice tngs like nvm .. jiayous .. dats why they play well .. for my class is " wa lao y u nv hit " blah blah .. plz lor .. some rly too high for me ma .. for those that i nv dig its my fault la ..budden those that r too high i rly cannot even hit it .. then u all kip saying juz try juz try like we nv try liddat .. jump le also tio scold .. if u all not happy with my performance then dun ask me play la .. i alr say i dunwan play liao .. den say what juz play la .. for fun nia .. then ppl do their best to play u nt happy .. its not my fault that i nt gd in vball rite .. ask u all to prac tgt .. juz a while then u all go liao .. sucks lo .. zZ dam pissed la .. so what if u play well .. doesnt mean u can keep sayin ppl rite .. what makes u tink dat d person aint trying his or her best ..

if u dun even trust in ur team mates dun ask dem to play la .. cover cover cover sai .. dun even trust that ur team m,ates can hit d ball .. if u dun trust them do u think they will give their best to play the match .. no way ..

dun wana say le la .. Zz

No comments: