Wednesday, December 05, 2007

WEDNESDAY ! finally my off-day from work . seriously i am so tired . tired of waking up and everything . there is so much to complain till i don't know where to start !

firstly when i wake up and to go for work i would complain about waking up early ! its totally ahhh ! waking up so early though there is no school is annoying . next up is of course the bathing process . i mean i am so tired . how do i even manage to open my eyes . so i am basically closing my eyes while bathing . don't ask me how because it is already a routine . once working starts the only day i can look forward to is wednesday . and the days i hate most are the weekends . no wait . actually weekends are ok . i mean at least there are more people and i have more giftwrapping to do ! monday and tuesday are the worst . i feel like i am actually getting paid by just standing there doing the same thing over and over again . its totally crazy . i feel like a robot now .

after friends like yiling , adib and mindy went to like visit me . adib ridiculously commented that my job is easier than sharine . oh please . she just need to stand there . i still need to wrap . wraspping presents are not as easy as it seems . and sometimes you have to even suppress your anger because the customers are too rude . sometimes i have to even carry the wrapping papers . i mean its so heavy la . i am sure you will start thinking . papers nia . heavy mehs . then i will say . are your books heavy ? they are made of papers too .

oh well .. im already complaining . just went tp visit my friends' blogs . and found out how "busy" they are going out :l haix .. its really saddening when i see their posts . saw joyce's post . they went escape theme park .. oh well . never mind .

oh yeah . i swear this year i am going to post my first christmas cards to my clique and friends ! anyone who want to receive from me just sms me your uh .. address . if not how i send right ? lols .. those who are not interested then YOU'RE LOSING OUT ! because the cards is so cute ! i mean after you've received it you will understand . so send me your address now ! and its free DUH !

okays .. gotta watch my animes and manga .. cyas all .. loves lots :DD

No comments: