Friday, January 25, 2008

yesterday got back results . really shocked . i mean it must be god that blessed me . in yjc pae i was like there thinking . as long as i get 20 points i am happy already . because i met with a lot of problems during the o level exams . really shocked about my results ..

we took the o levels in register order . then when it was my turn i was like . leg dam jelly . then ms ilysa . i mean mdm ilysa .. hehe =X placed my results in front of me . i didn't even want to look at my results la . damn scared . then i looked from the top . first . english language . i was praying dam hard dat i dun fail my english la .. den i was like WTH when i saw my english grade . A2 ! woots . A2 LEHS ! DUN SAY MY ENG SUCKS PPL ! hehe .. den next subject . combine humans . again i was praying . plz dun fail . fail den jc route gone liao . lols .. den i was like .. OMG ! A1 ! i was like going crazy le . den mdm ilysa was saying i think that you did great for ure o lvls eng hwee . i was like siao le . i din rly listen to what she was saying . den i hold my result slip and was like . cher . m i dreaming ? i was tinking in my heart like . i muz b dreaming or either this result slip isnt mine or smth la . LOL . i stil double check it to make sure its my name la . rofl ..

den mdm ilysa dere say . ok eng hwee . u wan dream u go other place dream somemore k . i stil nid give other people their results slip . den i was like okok . LOL . den i stood up den was like fell down again . too much shock legs jelly diao . lols .. so funny la .. lols .. den was like looking at my results .. scanning thru .. 4 As and 4 Bs .. lols . nice kays my cert . all As n Bs nia .. hahahhahahahas ... dam happy la . i really tink is tyco d or smth la . was a little disappointed dat emaths get A2 .. budden rly hard to get A1 bahs . muz like get full marks or smth bahs .. hahas ..

my chinese got an A2 from b3 ! yay ! retake really works sia ! din waste my money . i was really shocked la . coz for end o year i felt that i wrote worse . lols . but some how got a better grade . really happy xD hahas ..

really happy i got 13 pts for l1r5 .. im tinking of staying in yjc . coz d fwens n chers r nice . my class is staying in yjc oso .. lols .. so perhaps stay bahs xD .. means i will go into yjc with 9 pts ! woots ! single digit wor ! lols .. minus all d bonus pts la ._. lols ..

VAMPIRE KNIGHT RAW IS OUT . yuuki's fangs ! baaa .. i wan noe wad it saying . someone plz translate T_T .. haix . anyways .

ROCK ON PEOPLE (: love yar lots ! cyas class on sun . and hope tmr's carnival is a success . P07 ROCKS xD

No comments: