Saturday, March 22, 2008

was clearing my stuff .. so many wksheets ! look at the pile of things im gona throw away ~



there was like 3 bags of textbooks , guidebooks and my notes . kinda heartpain ! throw all my effort away .. my notes .. hahas .. so many of them la .. few files .. blehs .. oh well . but i dun nid them anymore .. only physics and amaths stuff i kept .. can refer .. geo n ss oso nv throw .. for gp =p hahas ..



so neat ! if u dun tink tis is neat .. i nth to say le . LOL .. ok la . compared to last time very neat le . im not rly a neat person .. and its like as long as i can find easily what i wan find its ok le . dun nid to b neat like siao .. those dat go my hse will noe last time gt how pathetic . like rubbish dump . i juz dump everytng . den on my table is piles n piles of wksh and ridiculous stuff . its like wksh . with brochures . with pens . aiya . everytng is on d table . but not neatly . is all pile like a mountain . den when i find tng is like . gah ! anyhow throw everytng . my mum see le dam bu shuang . she was like saying duno how i live with so much stuff . now its like CLEAN :D nth on d table . so when i wan do hmwk or wad . at least dere is a table for me to do hmwk . or use com gt place to place d laptop . lols ..

so proud of myself xD im sure yiling would b proud of me too .. hehe .. YILING ! now i file my tngs properly le hor ! last time in class yiling would always file my wksheets .. coz she cnt stand d sight of me searching thru my pile of wksheets during lessons . den its like i gt one file . only one file . i juz slot all my wksheets inside d file . i dun care what sub or wad d . even if i gt a file with alot slots . at first nice . den in d end i juz kip slotting . lazy to file . LOL .. den yiling will dam bu shaung . in d end she will file for me free of charge xD wahahah .. now im neat n organized :D after influence frm yiling . hahas . neater le !

oh yeahs .. next wana complain ! singapore never sell amber guo cai jie album ! ying xing chao ren . i think i say le oso alot ppl duno hu is tis . its a very nice album . i've been searching for tis album dam long alr .. duno y dey nv sell =( her songs r nice lor .. for those dat listen to chi songs .. for those dat wan new stuff . check her out xD plus if u wana hear how baby voice can sing high pitch . muz listen to her songs . her voice gt abit baby like .. but her songs r high pitch .. hm ..



Name : Amber Guo Cai Jie - 郭采洁
Album : INVISIBLE SUPERMAN - 隱形超人
Released on : 2007年12月25 - December 25 2007
Age : 21 years old
Company : Warner Music

Not many people are familiar with her . but she have starred in different MVs before her debut . MVs such as Tank " 我们小时候 ", Stephanie Sun Yan Zi " 雨天 " , Ah Qing " 其实还爱你 " , Sun He Yao Shan " 还是会想他 " . But i have to say that i have watched this MVs tons of times but i didn't remember her being inside .

She have a voice that is sweet strong and clear . Some say that her voice is a mixture of angela zhang and rainie yang . I totally agree . Her songs are really different from all the songs we have heard so far . It has her own style in it . Though her voice is sweet but she can sing really high notes .

When i first listen to her album . The song that really attracted me is invisible superman . The lyrics are really touching . Her voice fits all the songs in her album .

The first track on her album " I remember " is an english song . Most probably everyone would have the thinking . what ? taiwan people singing english songs . i bet we can't even understand what she's singing . but thats completely wrong . her pronounciation is perfect . without looking at the lyrics you can understand every word she is singing . This song is composed by her . The lyrics are also written by her .

The second track " I need you " is also written by her . The meaningful lyrics have made this song a hit and got on the charts of many shows .

I have to say that all the songs in her album is nice . Her voice makes every song in her album really touching .

Her blog : http://blog.pixnet.net/amberkuo

No comments: