Friday, June 10, 2005

just change blogskin..but i gona change again coz i think tiz dun suit me at all...coz i was trying to copy sum one but i feel dat if i b myself it b better rite..

all this while i hav been copyin here and there till i ca't see myself..i m e one hu is fading.. can u blieve it i m fadin in myself..i can't see myself anymore..i m so sad..so so sad..

i duno wads happening to me..gona breakdown soon..haix..so mixed up of so many things especially at frens..i duno y..its like..i m trying to change myself fer no reason and dun even noe wad i wana chnage into its so lame and everything..

i really duno y i can't just b myself..i feel that everything is so stupid e ppl around me..sounds so fake i feel that even though there is so many ppl around me i feel that i m all alone..

okok..i dunwana tok about tiz anymore..hm..ok..today gt choir frm 10 to 4.. today also gt bball.. i mean dey gt prac la..bball girls also den e yvonne,chi wei and charmaine sweat like hell den wana touch me and sharine..ee..so er xin..haha

den e choir..i see e music score so scary!!ah! gt one part damn high lo..so scary leh! haix..den hab to sing so high.. haiyo..alto so gd..dun need sing so high..when reach home my throat so pain leh..haix..aiya gtg buaix..

No comments: