Friday, June 24, 2005

whee~ just remember to post..coz last tue i went to causeway to watch movie.with syeh ying and suk lum. The suk lum so bad she overslept den in the end we ate lunch without her. Then after we watch movie we buy things. Shop here shop there. Then jun wei came to find syeh yint to pass her the phantom of the opera soudtrack and movie. After that we sabo him den he treat us eat ya kun. We so bad..haha..thanks ar..next time if go out again juz treat u k..

Well..the movie we watch was Ghost Train. Not nice at all coz not scary and we don't reall understand the story. Today finally finish my hmwk except maths. Haha..i very lazy but after kian leong scold me he managed to knock some sense in me thats why i did most of my hmwk lo..thanks kian leong..i change my blogskin already just now went syeh ying's blog.

Its initial D!!haha..too bad its jay not edison. If not i will say its the best skin i ever saw. suan le. haha..anyone want to watch inital D must call me go ok. I really wana watch. Then yesterday i remember the syeh ying want to sell year of the yao tickets at $6 can only watch at orchard what date also can(if you wana buy plz contact syeh ying or me) there are 5 ticket available. It was so difficult to sell. No one wants. Then i told syeh ying i ask already. But no one wants.

Then i said i guess everyone rather watch not so tall but handsome guys movie(inital D) rather than tall tall ugly guy(year of the yao)plz..no offence its just my opinion to those who like year f the yao.

well..i gona go play diablo 2 already gona train uo my character so that next time when i play with others i m very good.ok thats all. Bye...= D

No comments: