Sunday, February 25, 2007

juz changed my blogskin.. my blog is "quite" big.. so it takes quite some time to really load.. so sry.. hahas.. when u try to press tagboard mayb nth appears.. but u hav to wait awhile for my blog to load.. den after dat can press le.. =DD lols.. finally changed my blogskin after soooo long.. hahas.. realy like this boa song.. n it took me sooo long.. to find d english translation for it.. so hav to realy thank kiwi-musume for translating it.. hahas.. ok bahs..

hahas.. hm.. juz started watching zhuan jiao yu dao ai.. is da S n xiao zhu yan d.. nt bad lor.. hahas.. quite funny.. lols.. hana kimi is going to finish soon.. so sad.. hahas.. ><" sian.. i stil cnt get dat flh book.. cnt find it anywhr T_T if anyone saw the flh bk.. plz tell me k.. i wan buy.. if i noe last time jiu buy liao.. stil think so long for wad.. den now no hav le ><" hahas..

No comments: