Thursday, February 08, 2007

a series of unfortunate events is happening to me.. i can take a movie of my life le.. lols..

on last thursday.. i was sick.. cough n everything.. ><" den my temperature was a little over d average of normal people.. means i gt slight fever..

on last friday morning.. i saw a.. er.. ghost.. i was like walking under my block.. den i suddenly felt d creeps so i turned to my left.. n saw a very tall lady.. very fair skin.. fair till like white color.. den she was wearing a very long black dress.. n one hand holding incense paper.. d other hand she was waving to me.. at first i thought it was someone i knew.. budden d more i look.. d more weird it is.. den i juz realise it was a ghost.. when i got home.. i told my mum abt it.. n of coz she said someone was playing a prank on me ._. well.. i duno.. hahas.. that day i was actually feeling okay.. budden in d afternoon.. i think d heat affected me.. den i gt slight fever again.. so i went home instead of going for choir..

then yesterday morning.. i fell n sprained my ankle while going to school.. seriously.. i really feel so unfortunate.. den my whole ankle swell like duno wad.. ._. den today morning my dad say wan drive me to school.. mayb my unfortunate too strong.. spread to my dad.. his car smth wrong.. so jia ying mama drive me to sch as usual.. juz now went to d zhong yi.. means nt western doctor la.. hahas.. massage my ankle.. hope it quickly ok.. lols.. coz in sch.. when see everyone walk so fast i so sad T_T so envious.. haix..

oh yar.. on wednesday during social studies class.. mindy wrote a tongue twister for me >.>"

whee hwee, hwee whee, whee hwee, hwee whee, whee hwee

a totally stupid tongue twister that makes no sense.. lols.. so i made a tongue twister for her too.. i think it goes like this.. coz i kinda forget wad it is le..
mindy jiao minkie, minkie shi mindy, you xie ren xi huan jiao mindy, minke, you xie ren jiao minkie mindy, dao di shi minkie mindy hai shi mindy minkie..

lmao.. try reading it.. its hard ok.. it sounds easier.. but its not!! hahas.. mindy is totally freaking me out totally.. she siao le.. after i sprain my ankle she siao totally.. she takes my books.. pull out my chair in class n wipes it.. den she pushes it in for me when i sit down.. totaly freaked me.. den i say dunwan la.. den she say wad her ambition is to bcome a high class waitress.. hahas.. today afternoon b4 i go home.. she took a pic of my bandage ._. i so scared sia.. scared gt scar =( coz wei chey gt scar.. wen jia also gt.. yi ling i think also gt..

i rarely fall down d.. this is d first time i sprained my ankle.. hahas.. so scary.. i din noe wad to do.. totally freaked out.. even when last time i fall down i also dun hav scar.. hahas.. mayb my bone strong =/ dats y rarely fall down.. hehe... ok fine.. like no link.. lmao.. ok la.. duno la ><"

tmr gt physics test.. haven study yet.. later go study.. haix.. feel like playing aud.. =( ok la.. gtg le.. mum nagging.. hehe.. byes~ =D

No comments: