Sunday, May 01, 2005

b

sianz..i hate my blogskin..so i gona find one again..but cannot connect to blogskins.com..sianx..nvm..change next tym..today went ctz hse to study..geo,sci and maths...s,wb and me went..at first is i and sharine go first den study...den..bout 4 smth wb juz come..haiz...slowpoke la him..use 2 hrs to comb his hair and bathe..can u blieve it?slower than girls and vainer than girls..haha...sianx..nth to do nw..muz go study le..but dun feel like studying lehz..so how ar..haiz..also duno..i duno anything..i feel so sianx everyday..i feel that tym passes so fast yet so slow...its like..in a blink of eye its 2 years..but everyday..e tym passes so slow..when will b tmr?
i hope my life ends soon..haha..so i can have more tym to rest and dun need to think bout..other things..and worry wad i need to do..haiz..WorldWar4 started..luckily i not invovled..my frens are in a mess..xcept me..nth actuali happens in my life...nt life my frens..dere's are far more intresting..haiz..gtg...and duno do wad..bye..

No comments: