Monday, May 09, 2005

i'm just tired..

I m..tired of all this..all this that is happening..tired of keeping everyhting to myself..why can't i just say the things i want to say..i guess i'm afraid..afraid that ppl will start making fun of whatever they will say or gossip about..yeah..i m very tired..really very tired of bottling everything to myself..i just want to let it all out in one breath..just want to get out of all this..all..of THIS...well..but i guess i can't..i can't..cause i do no have the courage..the courage to..say it all out..i don't want anyone to talk about it..haha...i really wana say..but i don't dare..how..who will give me the courage?the friends that say they are?its because i m scared of them..its friends that take out the truth change it and anyhow say it..i m so tired of all thi nonsense..y can't everyone juz b mature and think of other ppl before they talk..before things go out of their mouth?i can't..can't believe it..i..just wish that i b taken away..make me think of avril song..take me away..kind of describe my feelings..haha..yeah..this make me think of syeh ying..she hates songs that describe the situation she is in..of cause she hate it..who will want to listen to them?listen to their own..life..and how bad it is..i m afraid..afraid that i will always be like that..haha..be what?be forever here..where i have no one that can be trusted to talk to..sianx..thats the truth people thats the truth..ppl..r selfish..dun think how some words can hurt some ppl..and do u noe once u said it..u canot take it back?even if it heals..it leave scars..and nobody's heart will be perfect with no scars..no way..haha...its true..sad isn't it..i can't see my haert but i noe my heart has lots of scars now..and its going to burst soon..with all the things inside..all the things inside that has never be let out... I feel like I am all alone,
All by myself I need to get around this,My words are cold, I don't want them to hurt you,If I show you, I don't think you'd understand,Cause no one understands,the black aprt is the lyrics..haha..its true..nobody understand..ppl always say..if i were in ur shoes..If i were..u never b..coz u r not be all these r just IMPOSSIBLE...i realy want to stop all these..i m so confuse..my world is in a confusion..dun say that u understand how i feel..coz u will never..nobody will understand..no one..forever..no one understands..except me..i dun even think i understand myself..what i really want..i have no idea..i have no idea at all what i want...i dun want to know..i guess...thats the truth..the situation i m in..is the worst thing...that happen to me..its a major thing..i m just scared i can't get over it..this is the worst thing i have encountered..anyway..whateva u read here..plz..do not tok to me in person..coz i noe i will feel very uneasy...i dun wan to tok about it..juz say i m avoiding it..but i duno hwo to face it..no one can teach me how..except myself..but right now..i guess i can just..avoid it till i know what to do with it..how to solve it..wad i can do is..just to avoid it..bye..

No comments: