Monday, May 16, 2005

juz came back from swimming!!Today went swimming with yiling...and mindy lorzz...haha..and found out smth dat realy hurt me..my pri sch fren say e meeting was canceled..i mean outing..den my another fren saw dem on bus..if dey mind me going dey shld juz say lor..it hurts u noe..sad man..sobb...wah..haha..ok la..yeah..juz now went swimming..saw a frog..haha..we were so scared..den...e mindy and yiling so stupid..a twig drop on them dey tot it was a stick insect or whatever..it was just a twig..lol..okok la..lets see..now making another blogskin...haha..nothing to do..thats why..i can't figure out the code for the navigates!!so angry..so tired of everything..haiz..wana juz drift off and sleep..and never wake up..mayb all my problems will end of wadeva..i was realy very sad..aiya..suan le la..too bad..haiz..ya..juz reemember smth..e burton and e eric..especially e burton..loves to fight with me during msn..den e burton keep calling me a bitch..i realy duno y..i only fight with dem..e other guys no way..they not gentleman at all..so wad..hate them...hha..haiz...tmr goin to search for job..during the school holidays..if not school holidays nth to do...and i might as well earn some money..den can buy what i wan tand everything...haha...i love the song "fly"...very nice..and "so yesterday" and "anywhere but here" all by hilary duff...e lyrics are nice..okok..gtg..bye..and to do my blogskin...buaix..

No comments: