Sunday, April 17, 2005

haha..now all my openigs r haha...aactuali i m very sad..juz nw tution maths test so bad..so sad..get very lan..realy..can't blieve it..but i also haven study yet..haven even memorize e formula..so how to do haha..its algebra la..die..expansion and contraction..chee..i mean factorisation..i luv science..i hate maths..so tough..luv science...lala..my score haiz..so sad again..sobb..realy very bad lehz..dun tel u all..only me cassandra and me tution teacher now..hahaz...muhahahaha..ee..become monster le..coz me bro bside me..influence me to bcome monster..hehe..haha..hoho..huhu.. whee...anyone..hu say i m an idiot..breathe...hahahahahahahaha..i m an IDIOT...my brother say one..can u blieve it..he so evil hor..haha..evil pig...hope he get slaughtered by e butches..u noe how dey kill pigs?dey hang it up den slash...u see e intestine flying out..cool huh..my bother one wun..coz fats too much..so fats keep flowing out and flooded e whole room and e butcher drown in my bro's oil..wahahaha..nice story..okok..me go do hmwk le...bb...('' ,)

No comments: