Saturday, April 16, 2005

Luv my blog's song..so sad..juz kind o describe my feelings..haha..wad e hell m i..whr is e eng hwee dat always cheers ppl up when dey r sad..i can't blieve i change so much..i was actually someone hu..is always hapi..u nv see me sad..i m e one consoling ppl and a light hu brighten up ppl's life..i can nv b e one hu brighten up and brin laughter to ur life anymore coz..i m kind of at e losing end..and now i m startin to believe dat ppl being bored to e world is juz to b totureed by nature..and dying is juz e way to end e suffering..e suffering of everything..everything....y everything has to b like dat..i m alr trying my best..i struggled as hard as i can..but juz seems like i m still drowning..when i can b e one i used to b..givin up seem like e only choice..say gd bye to e cheerful eng hwee..haha..wad e hell..i wun stop strugglin..i blieve dat if i try..one day i will reach e shore..though wad i c now is only a water all around me..i m sure someone will b..b..e float dat lead me to shore..i blieve dat would hapen...

No comments: