Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Last friday went northpoint burger king to study with mindy they all .. we say meet at 9am .. in the end im the earliest who reached .. which was so miracle . i reached at 9.45 .. then terence came at 10am .. very punctual .. coz he and adib miting at 10am .. then adib came at 10.45 liddat .. hahas .. dam punctual sia everyone ..

when mindy came she was like .. nothing to do .. just looking at us study because she already studied finish everything already .. then that stupid terence made me feel so stupid .. he ask me a question .. a easy maths question .. then we were like looking at it for so long cnt solve .. then our renamed e2 kia chi wei . solved it easily .. then we were like how to do !! then she just answered .. perpendicular ma .. both lines .. wa lao .. so easy one .. me and terence tink till dam far lorhs .. idiotic . hahas ..

after that when we were about to go .. i saw the campus superstar season 2 the wilson .. hahas .. then me and chi wei there saying meow meow high .. coz cat high ma .. so we say meow meow high . then make all kinds of meow meow sounds =PP oh yeahs .. me chi wei and joyce were there sayin wan come st andrew jc .. then there very far walk inside .. so must learn how to use skateboard all this .. rofl .. think till dam far .. muz jiayous le !! i think d score to go in is 10 - 15 .. hard sia =l

after that went home .. went to eat thailand cuisine for dinner coz its my mum bday .. my dad bought a OSIM UPAPA for her .. dam nice sia .. everytym tired juz take out use .. very portable also .. at first my dad tricked my mum .. tell her go up take the newspaper down coz gt voucher while me and my bro wait below with my dad .. then my dad was there laughin at mad .. then he took out the osim upapa ! there me and my bro was like laughing like siao .. we went up and suprised my mum ..when my dad come back from parking the car at the carpark .. me and my bro was busy fixing it up .. then he talk about his experience while buying he osim upapa .. my dad say he went there .. then no voucher ma .. so cnt minus 50bucks .. liddat alot lehs .. then my dad say .. aiya u all never say if not i bring the voucher liao .. then he tell d person dunwan buy le .. then the person say okok .. but they wun give them the free gift .. then my dad was like .. waa .. osim so niao mehs .. even a toy also cnt give .. the free gift was a toy .. rofl ! dam funny la .. those when ure young will play d .. dam funny

yesterday exam le .. emaths and social studies .. dam hard .. today more worse lorhs .. chem and amaths .. chem was like omg .. so many organic chem .. then i nv study so much about organic chem .. i study others .. then joyce was so happy coz she focused on organic chem .. ahh dam sad la .. amaths also no whr better .. dam sian diao .. lmao .. hope tmr wil b better .. geo and emaths paper 2 xDD cyas all .. jiayous !

No comments: