Sunday, June 03, 2007

long time did not update .. too lazy or something .. well .. after i completed my blogskin .. i was like asking my brother some html code stuff and he was there teaching me .. somehow it lead to him helping me tidy up my codes .. actually i just used my past blogskin and modified abit .. i was too lazy to do it from the top to the bottom .. thus many errors was found .. at first he was quite happy to do it .. then he got fed up .. but still he tidied it up from the beginning till the end so here i have to say thanks bro =D

now lets get back to my life . yesterday was a-maths tuition again . so for the first time i arrived early in causeway interchange and in the meantime . there was a bus arriving . then when people started to get up suddenly the whole crowd just stop there . the people like asking something then the behind people started crowding around . after that more and more people went to look . seriously this is typical Singaporean spirit . well .. never mind .. curiosity kills the cat . since they are curious think its okay to let them check it out right ..

then after 10min joyce and mindy arrived . then mindy suddenly say 913 .. so we quickly got up then just realised the bus was 903 .. then i was like ._. then remarked " eyes big also no use hor " then she was quite embarrassed . it was so cute . after a few moments the bus finally came . so we went up happily after we made sure it was the correct bus .. when we got up we walked to the middle of the bus . then suddenly

joyce asked " is there anything different with me ? "
mindy and i was like confused . what thing i wonder . so we looked at her from head to toe still lost . then
joyce continued saying " my hair . doesn't it look shorter ? "
i was like " huh ?! it looks .. the same ._. you cut it short ah ? "
mindy was also having the same comments .
joyce : " i cut it myself . don't u feel that its layered now ? "
mindy laughed and joked " i thought it was thicker ! "

joyce was then so shocked . she used the scissors for cutting layers then cut her hair behind by herself . i was like so shocked . if my mum saw me doing that she will like " XIAO JIE . NI ZAI GA MA .. ni yao jian tou fa wo ke yi gei ni qian de . ni bu yong zhe yang ( miss . what are you doing . i can give you the money if you want to get your hair cut . you don't need to cut it yourself ) " seriously i didn't realise any difference .. it was the same old joyce with the same old hair ..

when the bus arrived at the stop we wanted .. we got down . mindy was there saying she feel thinner as the day before she only ate breakfast . i was like " what is up with you two today .. one feel that the hair got thinner .. one is physically get thinner " then we grabbed some food at the minmart and took the lift up to sara mummy's house while complaining what a warm day today was .

then i started promoting swimming but she rejected me flatly saying she doesn't have a swimming costume . but i didn't want to give up so i countered " but you can lose weight and in such a warm weather swimming is the best then after that suana .. more fats lost " she was a little persuaded i think .

when we got to sara mummy 's house we found out that the previous group is still there . which consists of liang jie , jun hong and yi lei . mindy and i was like there kind of " complaining " that " so early come also wait .. we next time late come better larh ! " so we waited and sat on her sofa . her sofa was like .. those ancient princesses or prince . then joyce thought so too . she agreed saying " so i should sit like this " spreading both her legs in an elegant way while placing her head supporting her head " then all the servants will feed me grapes and everything " i was there laughing saying that she watched too much animes . i seriously thought of tsuabasa chronicle . i don't know why . i just suddenly thought of it .

then in the meantime we were discussing what is yam in chinese and everything . so we managed to get a guess but don't know if its right anot . finally the guys left and it was our time to have tuition . joyce bought a packet of crackers up . i don't know how to spell the correct name . its a malay tibit . its pronounced as "koo-roo-pop" or something . then i remembered last time when i went thailand they have these too but it was really nice as in they had lots of flavours and everything . i remember something like banana ? it was mixed inside or something . when i said it mindy commented that it should be nice . then joyce repeated what i said . banana koo-roo-pop then we laughed like crazy . the way she say made the food sounds weird . well .. never mind . it doesn't change the fact that it was nice .

after that we had an intensive a-maths tuition . mindy the elite completed the worksheet like it was a piece of cake to her . joyce and i struggled behind . i finally completed the worksheet finding joyce already given up and doing another worksheet . JOYCE !!! i thought you want to be a black horse ? NEVER GIVE UP !

then i was checking my messages and saw jun hong send me a sms saying my voice very man . wow . he's not the first one who said that already . i remember liang yi saying it or something in chinese class . does my voice sounds man ? it really puzzles me. but i did use a lower tone to talk now . i remember it all started last time when i was really affected by mindy's comment . she said that my voice was so act cute . so after that every time i speak i tried to use a lower octave . that i got used to it so now my voice is lower i guess . and i can't speak in the tone i used last time. now if i tried to use the tone last time i would like .. go out of pitch . never mind . a low tone good . a act cute voice will only make people irritated right ._. consoling myself =/ and as long as i still can sing high pitch i guess it doesn't matter . isn't it cool like this ? speak in such a low tone then everyone will think i sing also low but i can sing high . omg . i feel like i'm a weirdo .

well .. enough of this . at the end of the tuition sara mummy gave us a sample of what sara baked . wow ~ banana and dark chocolate . both was in the top list of " hwee's favourite food " it was yummy ! joyce was kind of freaked out by it . she is crazy seriously . all those nice food she don't dare to eat . she have never eaten hor fun till she come to my house and she thinks that nasi lemak is green in colour so its gross . i don't know what she is thinking seriously . then mindy didn't like bananas or dark chocolate so i ate it all up . yummy . it was really nice . this made me think of the past during racial harmony day a group of us including mindy went to adib's house to make some of these . except we placed cheese of top too . it may sound weird all these ingredients together . but the taste is superb . it resulted in a mixture of taste . the cheese is sour and the chocolate is sweet . so its like sweet and sour or something . its more than that . everyone should try . its really nice .

sara mummy also commented that eating bananas with chocolate is a plus plus for our brain . cool ! both are what i like . so i should eat more of them .

oh yeah ! before i forget . during tuition we were talking about this old man who wore female clothes . he was always seen in yishun mrt station . it was weird at first . but i got used to it. and found out that he only have a set of clothes . the green dress . then suddenly i started laughing and telling joyce and mindy . last time yuan xi and i was on the mrt going to meet joyce and mindy for tuition when we saw this guy . he was kinda muscular . but what he wore really grossed me out . he wore long socks . pink and white . then tied his hair in two ribbons at each end . and wore like a sailor moon . his bag is those girly type . it was really scary . its like its okay if those pretty boys dress up as ladies or what but muscular guys .. thats weird seriously .

during the tuition joyce took out the photos she meant to give to wan ting for her birthday . it was tvxq pictures . so we let sara mummy to take a look . there was this picture when the fans photoshop them to wearing female clothing . sara mummy not knowing tvxq was like thinking actually junsu is quite pretty . we were there laughing mad . when we revealed the truth that they are guys she was shocked .

after the tuition we went to timezone . mindy wanted to play house of the dead 4 . one game was like 1.40 ? so expensive and also never play till where . the game is so gross ._. the zombies climbing to you then you have to shoot them . well of course i haven't even tried playing before but its too scary for me ._. besides i feel that playing arcade games are a waste of money . so the story goes they went in and play . mindy as everyone can guessed died after like 10 minutes ? while joyce .. she really displayed her " air-rifle school team genes " she shoot so accurate and is aim at head . so she played quite long but she also couldn't survive . then i realised when they were playing joyce is so engrossed in it that when the monster " comes too near to her " she will walk back . so cute !

after that we went to buy sushi as mindy had a craving for sushi . i bought 5 home . 1 for me and 4 for my brother . i was so spoilt for choice . when i was buying it seemed that everything is what he like . abalone .. scallop .. that fish egg thing and mini octopus . well so i bought all for him . and only one for me . guess whats mine . CUCUMBER ! well .. i don't eat seafood anyways so i just bought one pathetic cucumber sushi for myself . it was yummy . and my brother seemed happy that i bought sushi for him and ate it all up leaving one for any of the family members. greedy huh =P

well.. that was the end of yesterday and today i was too lazy to go swimming ._. mindy was right . in such a warm weather you will feel so lazy to even do anything and besides my mum do not want to go with me . so i be like alone ? forget it . i rather sleep or something . well i chose blogging and here i am .. after blogging i be studying . haven't really started on anything yet . lazy me .

oh yeah before i forget . during choir laopa ( lan yuan ) and chi wei introduced me this mu lan song reflection . it was so nice . laopa was complaining because i keep asking him to replay again and the whole song is very long and it was hard to play as there are alot of keys to press .. well but we had alot of fun not forgetting alvin said that when laopa play very mi ren means like captivating . when chi wei and i told laopa he was like freaked out . so cute .. hahas .. ok gotta go .. before leaving here is the lyrics for reflection . damn nice ! and the lyrics are really meaningful .

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you’ll never know me
Every day, is as if I play apart
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I can not fool
My heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
I am now
In a world where I have to
Hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What’s inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don’t know?
Must I pretend that i’m
Someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
There’s a heart that must
Be free to fly
That burns with a need
To know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I’m forced to hide?
I won’t pretend that i’m
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?

No comments: