Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Days without my blog

Okay. I shall clarify once and for all what happened to my blog. Quite a number has been asking me what's wrong and well well. I've received a notice that my blog has abusive content and hence they've decided to suspend it. Right now they are backing up all my stuff and yeah. I will still move back but it'll take some time. So hang on okay (:

Seriously, when my blog is gone then I realised I really miss it. DARN ! I want my blog back! For now, I doubt anyone knows of this place except Jas ? LOL. I was shocked when I saw her comment but oh well, we have telepathy :X Anyways, I'll just use this temporary till my current one is up and going. By then, I'll update all the posts I have here there. So yupp ! :D Let's start with my long awaited post :D

It has been a long time since my family went out together. I remembered on Saturday night, my dad shocked me with the question "Hey. Wana go sing K? " I was like HUH O.O I guess he was really bored at home. It's always sleeping and watching tv. Nothing else to do at all. I suggested Transformers 2 but my brother watched it before already. So in the end we called off the plans after being unable to decide on something.

On Sunday night, we had Thai cuisine at LemonGrass Thai Restaurant ! Suddenly I'm falling in love with it :PP I love the PINEAPPLE RICE. I think I can have it for days straight without feeling bored of it at all =x

Before eating ~



I had my first taste of Tom Yam soup. I guess it wasn't that bad afterall . LOL . Oh well :X Heh ~ Anyways on our plates we had, PINEAPPLE RICE. That's a must. But I have to say I was quite disappointed with it as it wasn't as fragrant as other restaurants. However the other dishes are a MUST HAVE. It's so delicious. Gosh, I feel hungry while I type this out :PP

Pandan leaves chicken was not bad especially good with the sauce. My family members were busy sipping the Tom Yum soup away. They even fought over mine. LOL . This shows how good it was. Kang Kong Sambal. AHH ! I'm so falling in love with it. It rocks. I LOVE THIS DISH :X Hot plate beancurd. I think I'm a beancurd fan. No matter how you cook it, I love it. Steam, grill, fry, whatever ! I LOVE THEM :X I ate a lot of it. Heh. Thai honey chicken was the best of all. The feeling you have when you sink your teeth in is awesome. The smell of the honey from the chicken is totally .. Ahhh -.- I'm swallowing my saliva as I imagine the taste in my mouth :PP

After eating, PLATES ARE EMPTY ! Had such a sumptuous meal.


After that we had dessert at Häagen-Dazs. I ordered Brownie Explosion sharing it with my mum. My dad and brother shared Macademia nut and Vanilla ice cream.


AHH . It looks so good right. I'm already missing it while looking at the picture above while I type. Anyways, the waiter was really hilarious. My brother and I were debating if he was Singaporean. My guess was a NO. He had the american accent and I firmly believed that he was from the Philippines. Anyways he was asking for our feedback and suggested that maybe the ice cream should be of a bigger scoop. LOL . We were laughing like mad. Gosh :P

It was a great night out. Been long since I've had so much fun. When I was on the car back home, my dad said "hwee, next sunday is kbox session" My brother and I started laughing. By the way, I'm really addicted to the game Lemonade Tycoon. I used to play it like crazy on the computer. Now it's available on Ipod touch and I'm always playing it every second. Blehs :X

Over the weekends, I've also caught up with the latest chapter of Naruto which meant I've read 200 chapters straight :P Gosh . I wonder why I didn't read it last time. I even complained that it wasn't good. Sorry ! I know I'm wrong. LOL :PP It's so nice. The plot is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter of Naruto, Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist! I think I'm going crazy. My tastes for manga is a little off. I'm starting to like Shounen better than Shoujo. Now, is that a good point ? :X Seems like I prefer fighting mangas better than romance ones. Whee ~

School was great today. Couldn't really wake up in the morning because it was such a good night sleep. Ahh. I didn't want to leave my bed at all. I was pratically fighting with myself. In the end I crawled out of my bed reluctantly. The thought of faking an illness even crossed my mind ><

YJ implemented a fixed seating plan during lessons and I'm stuck with Jennifer. She can't choose ! :X We've been chatting like crazy. She prefers the seating arrangement now because it's more systematic. To me, I didn't really mind at first but now I'm getting a little sick of it. Not because of her but it's like, we're always at the same place during lessons and everything. We should have a change of seat. WeiQin and Jolene are complaining that they are always at the back. Sitting at the front didn't have it's benefits as well. The screen is too near and it's really hard to read off for long periods of time.

During maths lesson, Mr Wen introduced us to the special and interesting programmes that we're be having. And of course I'm in the "special" list. I'm assigned to Jennifer's group. Yay ! The bad part, CheeWee is in too. LOL :P We all agreed that he'll be a good member if he stops talking :X hehehe.

I was pratically stoning during computing lessons. Pinched till my entire hand was red but my eyelids still didn't have the energy to lift itself. Blehs. And throughout the period I was listening to the discussion of Jolene, CheeWee and MingSheng. It was pretty hilarious of how they thought about primary school. MingSheng was accusing Jolene of being heartless as she didn't miss her primary school . On the otherhand, Mingsheng wanted to go back his primary school to thank a school teacher. Jolene then said that he should go appear on Happy Sunday. The show that we've always watched when we were young. We started acting out the entire plot.

Jolene started narrating.

Like any other days, MingSheng went to school happily. Little did he know that that day, everything was going to change for him. When he reached home, his parents broke the news to him.

I joined in, acting as the parents.

MingSheng, we have decided to move to Singapore to live.

Jolene continued the story.

MingSheng was so depressed as he would have no chance to thank his primary school teacher.

And so, if you've watched the show when you're young, you would know what would happen next. LOL.

Anyways, we got back our economics paper today. Flunked it like what the teachers said. I seriously wonder what Ms Kwok has against me. When she was giving out the papers, she passed by Jeannette and Jennifer but she just has to place THEIR papers on my desk. It's so weird. Then I have to pass it to them. They are just in front or behind me. The weird thing is she PASSED them before reaching my desk. During lessons she was asking me questions like crazy. I wonder why. Maybe she hates me or something. Jolene said that she was worried because she might be called next. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with her. WeiQin suggested that maybe I was falling asleep. Nah. The only lesson I would fall asleep in is computing but I would always stay in the falling asleep phase. Never would I really fall asleep.

Oh well, time to print my computing notes. Had a fun time blogging ! :PP Cyas ~ Tomorrow is phototaking day ! Have to look my best ! :P

i hate this ..
i wish i could just escape from all these

2 comments:

Lamist said...

LOL PINEAPPLE RICE I WANT TO EATTT!!! T____T .. and everytime i go out with family to eat, confirm confirm confirm will order the hotplate tofu thing. when i young tt time, i onli eat tt wif rice de LOL!

hwee// said...

LOL . it's dam nice la XPP tofu ~~ :D