Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TOP is .. LOVE :P

It's SO difficult to survive with a blog. Everyday I'm having this feeling of whether I will get my backup soon . And till I've settled, it feels weird to type here too. So well, I'm still pondering and pondering. All the posts are getting accumulated in my HEAD and I don't think I will remember them all if I don't start typing soon. But right now, I only want to type about my LATEST addiction ! :P So addicted to ..

BIG BANG, TOP ! :X TOP is LOVE ! Actually, I was actually just surfing through the web, watching videos as usual. Then I started watching Dance Battle 2009. Tadah, I saw TaeYang and SeungRi's performance. Thought they were really good and I was really outdated. I had absolutely NO idea that they were from BigBang because the shallow old me only knew that there's a member called G-Dragon in there. The other members were M.I.A to me.

But till then, I wasn't really THAT fascinated by them yet. Thought they were pretty good and I continued watching MKMF 2008. Saw the entire show. The part that really intrigued me was of course Big Bang. Thought that the collaboration was really good and I love Lee Hyori ! She's so funny and all. Anyways, YES. Like the other Big Bang fans, I was shocked by the kiss between Hyori and TOP. Actually it wasn't a kiss, but just a quick peck on the lips. Well, I read the comments below and saw people talking about Family Outing.

Curious me went to check it out and it was the part where TOP was featured as a guest appearance and Hyori was present too. Seriously, he's so cute and funny. It must be hard for him to surpress himself because he has to keep to his "Charismatic" look. But deep inside, he's really hilarious and loves to goof around. Anyways, those that are still puzzled over who I'm talking about, below is the guy's profile ! xP

TOP


Profile

Position: Rapper / Beat Boxer

Real Name: Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)

Stage Names: Tempo, T.O.P

Date of Birth: November 4,1987

Height: 181 cm

Weight: 65 kg

Blood Type: B

Education: Seoul Art College (Majoring in Musical), Dangook University in Theater & Film ( starting 2008 )

Skills: Rapping, Beat Boxing, Lyrics Making

Debut: BIG BANG

Hobbies: Reading and Swimming

Likes: Theatrical Performances, Musicals, and Fashion Designing

Family Members: Parents & Older Sis

Personality: He speaks well and is extremely stubborn. He likes to be the leader of things and speaks his mind. Shy and he thinks he’s cute.

Musician He Admires: Usher, Omarion, Jay-Z, B2K

Pendent: A hand holding a megaphone with a Superman style diamond behind it meaning “to inspire people with his voice and become big”


Photos Spamming ! :DD














Okay. Enough of spamming :P those that are interested, I recommend you guys to watch Intimate Note and Family Outing (:

Time for homework ! :X

No comments: