Thursday, October 14, 2004

Advice fora guy hu called me to shut my bloody asshole mouth up

My advice for you is not to scold others without thinking about yourself..Don't scold me for interfering in your conversation with someone..So waht if i want to interrupt.If you don't want extra trouble, you better also keep your bloody asshole mouth shut.Whateva we put at our blog is none of your buisness and none of your buisness to scold us.We don't need your idiotic comments and after u read this u better behave yourself.Don't think that you are 2 yrs old older than me then i m scared of you..So waht if you are tall..What matters most is the attitude shown and i want to tell you the truth..Your attitude sux so if you want less enemies yopu better change it and stop contolling other ppl's life.What they do is none of your buisness..And u can't control their friends..You are so childish on telling the friends of a person you don't like about fake stories that they are bad or what. The ppl who believe you deserve my pity.But i want to tell you smth..Bad guys always don't live long..So u better change your stupid attitude and SHUT YOUR BLOODY ASSHOLE MOUTH UP SUCKER!!

No comments: