Thursday, October 21, 2004

How Hard Have I tried?

No matter how hard i have tried to forget them and live my own life..i can't do it..is it becoz tat i did not put in enough effort?i reali dun understand..I hope dere will b someone standing b side me always and help me to clean up my mess..but it seems impossible..its impossible..for so many frens tt i have met..none of dem seems true..all of dem seems so full of demself..e onli time i can reali feel tt i m myself i when i m studying..maybe when i have things to do..i wun tink so much den..
seeing me cheerful is possible..but it might not be a real one..have anyone of u ever tink tt u touch somebody's heart with ur own efforts?Ever help someone by yourself and ever tink tt u have a real true fren?if u have one of e questions answered yes...e fren muz be fortunate to have u as a fren..

No comments: