Friday, October 15, 2004

My Life is a disaster

Guess after reading other ppl's blogs dey agree with me tt life is a disaster..tt time i met my pri sch frens...I feel so sad..I regretted everything i have done so far..And all the frens i made are so close yet seem so faraway...After reading chi wei's blog i just realise how selfish i was of thinking everything was other ppl's fault..And no matter which frens i made there is smth wrong wif the relationship..
Maybe its reali my fault..In pri sch..I was surrounded my frens of all levels hu were so envious of me as i at tt time have no worries at all till i came to sec sch...Eveyting seem to have changed...Me too..Maybe i was the one who had changed..I once tot tt bottling up feelings is wrong but i just realise u shld not be too truthful in life too...It seems tt everything i did in life was wrong..Every single ting or action i did..I m starting to regret..I tot i was reali one of the cheerful ones among my frens...Well..haha tt was a big mistake..i was the most unfortunate one..My life turned upside down once i went sec sch..I tot i would feel beta if i juz confess my feelings to my frens..Well tt was wrong..I reali starting to regret it..Most of the ppl see me as a happy person..A person tt have no worries at all..
Maybe tt was what they shld noe onli..I shld not have told dem wat i felt..maybe life wun be tt bad for me..I regretted saying how i felt..I regretted everyhing..I think i shld not have chosen such a happy pic..I shld have chose one that i can express my feelings..So here i m looking back at my past..I reali hope tt i can go back to pri sch and stay dere forever..den i will not be here..In such a sorry state..Feeling so lost in the real world...Sad to say frens..I m not the kind of bubbly person u tot i was..I m so sori...

No comments: