Saturday, February 07, 2009

Aches and more ~

Well . Just thought I might blog before I leave the house for dance practise later . I'm currently really aching like crazy . And I'm still sick . Congratulations to those that have figured that out and those that haven't, it's fine . Okay . I'm a little insane right now so whatever I type might just be crap ! So live with it yeah . I hate to sneeze right now, because my muscles would ache . Especially the back muscles . It's a little crazy . And I'm like fighting with myself not to sneeze . So it's a little weird . 

Well . I can't really remember what happened in the past few days but yeah . I slept really early, did my homework and hence , I was more energetic in school . Wait . Too energetic . Scared my friends a little . But yeah . Life is being happy right ?

During Wednesday Expresso, which is on a wednesday, DUH ? There was a cultural exchange with the NingBo students . Both YJC and NingBo students did their best to put up performances .

Below is Jane with her great calligraphy skills . She's really nervous . I could see her hands shaking away but nevertheless, IT'S GREAT . I've always admire those that could do calligraphy . I mean, it's so difficult .




Above is the NingBo student and her with their completed pieces . Really nice yeah . Both have a different style of writing but it's still so nice . 



The close up shot . WenJia and me were trying to find a way to bring them back home but yeah . We ain't supposed to do that . LOL . But gosh .. It's too nice ~ A picture is better htan nothing yeah :D



Two NingBo students singing "如果的事" by Fan Wei Qi and Angela . Everyone enjoyed themselves and of course it included themselves :D


Teck Seng and Jamie performing "只对你有感觉" by Fahrenheit and Hebe . It was really funny . He was whipping out flowers one after the other . At first Jamie took the flower and threw it on the floor . But the second time she accepted it . And they were really high and all so everyone really enjoyed it .



Last but not least, a performance by ZiYan and Salizan . My memory died halfway so I couldn't take the whole performance . Well still .. enjoy (:

That was all for Wednesday Expresso . Next Wednesday is going to be the preliminary rounds for Talentime . To those that have joined, good luck :D Try your best yeah . WenJia and me are really nervous . Nope . We ain't participating in it . But we are the emcee ! ><" Gosh . Scary but might be a good experience after all :D 

Yesterday was a hectic day I guess . Well, not really hectic though . Oh wait . What nonsense am I blabbering ? 

Apparently Melvin was crazy . Acting like Smeagold and stuff . Drew the entire Lord Of The Rings mindmap on my paper ..

Oh wait . It's so late already . Shall blog again when I come back home . Bye guys :D Have a nice day !

No comments: