Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Smile . Lie . Whatever it takes .




A funny thing just happened . MY BROTHER ASKED MY MUM " EH . ENG HWEE REACH HOME LE ARHS . " after I signed in on msn . WHAT THE HECK CAN . Hello ? I already reach home for like 2 hours already . He might as well just go inside the computer and stay in there ! x.x

Oh well . Didn't really blog yesterday because I was BUSY doing my homework which is indeed a MIRACLE and also updated the class blog . Yeah . Kinda ironic . Updated the class blog instead of mine . LOL . So today I reached home earlier .. and whee ~ I get to blog a proper post instead of a lame one .

We had "beep" test for Mass Pe . It was plain toture and after that I had dizzy spells and seriously wanted to puke . Gosh . My stamina is seriously ... Haix . And the point was I was suffering from "jelly legs" due to .. yeah . LOL . And weiqin on the other hand was suffering from cramps . So we were all in a bad form and the objective of this fitness thing was to test our maximum fitness level . Nice one . LOL . But still disappointed ><" Well .. Gotta work harder if not I won't reach my goal during Napfa ): Oh yeah . I ran more than Shannon :X MUAHAHA .

Computing was terrible . I hate practicals ><" Was suffering like usual . Lucky Melvin and MingSheng helped me along if not I would be stuck there forever dying . Oh yeah . School sucks without Jolene and Jeannette . And also YangJie . Ahh . I'm naming all the OGLs already . The class is just so quiet and I can't get used to it yet .

Physics tutorial . Complete madness . Well .. Mr Phang was really angry . And I really have to reflect on my actions . I'm in the worst lot in class . Seriously . Gosh . I really NEED LOTS OF HELP IN PHYSICS . I'm going insane already . Gotta start doing TYS and consult Mr Phang like crazy . PTD is this friday .. I have a feeling history is going to repeat itself .

Break was FOOD . Hungry . Always hungry ><" 

Economics lesson was .. SLEEPYNESS . Tired .. Always tired . Either it's the classroom or me .

Phyics lecture . Muthu is so funny . LOL . And the floorball stick incident is x.x

After that was break . Well .. Felt lost without Jolene and Jeannette . Haix .. No idea what to say . Did my physics corrections .. 

PC/CT was fine I guess . Suddenly the most fun period of the day . Discussing about CVD stuff . A HAUNTED HOUSE ! Won't it be great ? :DD

Sometime that WeiQin typed in the class blog that really encouraged me to move on ..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

the best way to fall out of love .. is to fall in again

School today was okay I guess . A little craziness around because I slept kinda early as compared to the other days . Slept at 10 plus ? :DD Yay ~

Talentime people . PLEASE JOIN . The situation now is totally PATHETIC . 2 people and what ? What's the point of even having the preliminary rounds ? Well . I managed to persuade some people to join . The others that I've asked, please consider ! It's a good chance to expose yourself to performing in front of an audience (: Think about it okay ! :D

GP lesson . Was feeling guilty . I didn't really text deconstruct -______- Oh well . I'm such a slacker . LOL . Ahh . I wanted to do it yesterday but I was too tired so I went to sleep . Hehe :P Oh well . 

Physics practical was "yawn .. " . MingSheng was keeping me awake I guess . He's so mean :X He knows what I mean . Don't wana type it here :P LOL . Later he kill me . Helped me with some stuff that I didn't understand . Thanks !

Computing lesson was basically " I can't sleep " chant . Couldn't focus at all . Was zoning out most of the time .

Break . Thanks Mdm Myl . We were ALL starving like crazy . Did economics homework . Melvin kept repeating and reminding me to do it . So I did it ! Yeah x.x 

The best part . We were supposed to do it during lessons . LOL . Not again ?! x.x 

Maths lecture . Last lesson of the day . Finally . Tuesday is seriously the best . The earliest time I can go home and rest . WeiQin was really high in fact a little insane . Was trying to irritate everyone around . MingSheng was a little off the hook also . Kept playing with Jennifer's hair . Stupid mingsheng . In the end I didn't pay attention to some many pages ! Blehs . LOL .

Okay . Ate chocolate waffle ~ !! :DD Yeah . That's all I did for today I guess . Oh yeah . Met Jolene after school . Missed her like crazy . Not to mention Bra, YangJie and also Husnain . Guess they were really high . Envious . So envious . Haix . But lessons are something I can't sacrifice right now .

Oh . And my horoscope says that " Something interesting catches your eye midday and may turn into an obsession by evening . You may not be equipped to figure it out yet so keep collecting data for now" . From The Straits Times . Haven't understood what it meant yet . LOL .

distract yourself . it's the best way to get through a day .

No comments: