Monday, February 09, 2009

OGLs ~~ Missed ya lots :l

Well . Today overall . FUN DAY ! Maybe because the OGLs are back in class . Without the 7 of them, class is a complete boredom except the random jokes frm perhaps Melvin or WeiQin .

Met Jolene today at the gate as usual . Her peeling Michael Jackson nose was like the main focus of everyone . Oh . And Joyce had some of her tooth removed . So now she's currenly spreakring rlike thris :X Hehe . LingLan and I are such meanies ~ Whee :P LingLan was helping me with DC circuit tutorial on the way to school . THANKS . Without you, I'm a gone case-er . LOL . New word formed :X Oh . Thanks to Shannon too .

Let's continue with school shall we ? Well . PE was AHHH . Aching like crazy still . Can't laugh properly either because when I laugh, ache ache ache . Gosh . I feel so old . And I can't sneeze too . Ache ! x.x Haix . PE circuit training . I hate them . I rather do 2.4 . I think the only thing I can do in PE is run ? I suck . Ah . I realised I have this habit to keep saying gosh lately . LOL . Wonder why . Maybe I should use jeez instead . 

Now my leg muscles are aching so much that I just want to sit and sleep forever . After PE was .. computing . A little stoney here and there . Was worrying about the physics test . Haix ..

Physics test was .. Well . I think I still won't pass . I should seriously consider about physics tuition . Darn .. Somehow those diagrams just make me so confused and all . I wondered why did I even bother taking Physics in the first place when I already know I suck at it ! AHH ! x.x

Well . Oh . And Jolene edited CheeWee's SGC . IT's HILARIOUS but true :X LOL . Shall put it up on class blog or something . Cheewee didn't really mind and was laughing at it also x.x

Jolene was going crazy during school . Keep "honey" this and that to CheeWee. LOL . Funny :X She was telling everyone that she's free on saturday . XueEr was like telling her that they should go out together so would not be so lonely and stuff .

Okay . Time to sleep ~ :D Nites people ..

"I have this really bad feeling that I'm gona be really hurt in a few days time . Hah . Like I'm not usually " - emotIC

No comments: