Sunday, February 08, 2009

Well . What have I been doing these few days ? :DD Okay . LOL . I'm a little crazy . Starting with this kind of weird question .

Let me continue from the previous post :DD Oh anyways . I WANT GET SUSPENDERS !! :P okay randomness ~ Whee . Let's talk about something else . Oh . And did I mention that my mum bought me a halter neck vest from Genting ? Whee ~

Okayokay . Continue ><" If not I think the post would be sooooo long and I haven't type anything worth reading yet :X

Melvin was a little crazy . Acting like a retard and stuff . And he had this really WEIRD accent . During Physics class he was acting like an old wise man or something . Giving those advices and stuff. Oh well . But thanks for making the lesson bearable . If not I would have fallen asleep already . 

After that was dance . Lots of people came in for dance audition . Most of them were really good ! Gosh . I feel so inferior to them T____T Haix .. And we learnt more stuff . As in SYF . Changed quite a lot . Well . 

After that went for Jam n Hop . Gosh . Not as fun as ours I guess . Think it's because it wasn't in an enclosed area . So no one was high and all . And everyone was busy bbq-ing and eating . LOL . Oh . The satay was great :X 

Saturday . 8 more people came . Guess what ? All of them can split . Whoo ~ Cool right . Just showed how much I suck again . Gosh . AHHH . Haix ..

WenJia came my house to settle the talentime stuff . On Wednesday we are going to be the emcee ! :D So come and support us okay ! Ziyan, JiaWei, WeiQin and Shayrul are performing ! COME SUPPORT THE EMCEES ! :X I MEAN ALSO THE CONTESTANTS . But emcees more important xP Oh . WenJia was SOOO FUNNY . During lunch break we were talking about Rock Band . There's 3 people in dance who have it ! AHHH . Rich people :X Oh well . Then Janice said that she would bring her guitar over to HuiNa's house next time . So HuiNa asked if can connect another one . Janice was nodding away . Suddenly WenJia interrupted and said she would bring Violin . Then we were like ... LOL . Then I asked " Do you know what is rock band ? " . She was like uhh .. When I told her it's a game . She was like oh gosh x.x LOL . The others were laughing like crazy . LOL . She's like living in a well or something :X

We did the talentime thing till 7 plus 8pm ? The script is absolutely lame :X So it's like . Look forward to it on Wednesday okay . At Wednesday Expresso :D Come okay people ! WenJia ate my entire packet of Ruffles x.x She also bought sushi . And also ate quite a lot of love letters . And the point is she's on a diet . LOL . She was like never mind . Today off day . She has been eating salad for the past few days and now all wasted . LOL . Tempted by the food in my house :X

Has been working on a blogskin that I want to submit for competition from morning till 6plus 7 just now. Well . Now gona study and do homework already ~ Bye people :D

" If I could kill someone now, it would be myself" - emotIC

No comments: