Sunday, April 27, 2008

these few days the only thought i get when i wake up is " I WANA HAVE A GOOD LONG CRY ! " . it probably sounds stupid to others but seriously . i just wana cry it all out . everything thats bottled up . let it all out or something . i don't wana feel all these stress, emotions or whatever anymore . i just want to sit down have a moment with myself and let it all out . i hate it when people look at you and thought that you are what you look like . it feels dumb . if people treat each other like this , in the end you will just realise that the person you know doesn't exist at all actually . its just something you have created with your own mind .

i was really stressed the whole week because i almost had dance practice everyday because of the upcoming dance concert which ended yesterday in a success . i was quite disappointed though because some of the parts were messy and i should have joined the saturday dance practice too ! then i would be in lyrical ! :l but seriously i hope everyone that went really enjoyed it and all .

thanks for going to the concert . heard from mdm ang that all the concert tickets were sold out . i saw that it was considered a full house yesterday . a couple of the seats were empty . well . enough said . lets look at the pictures :DD

oh yeah . i realised that make up does wonders ! :DD



me and petunia =DD



wen jia and wei ting :DD



me and wen jia =DD



petunia and wei ting



me and petunia :DD



again ~



wei ting ~



janice xD



petunia starting to become " high "



me and janice xD



petunia with her " twit " photo



DA BAI DU ! and wen jia



me and da bai du !



me and jessica



jessica in her indian dance costume xD



the ai people !



ai family ~~ doesnt ying zhu look great in the lyrical costume ? xD







suddenly weiting started to use my phone to camwhore x.x





* grins * she praised that my phone produces nice photos of her xD





DYNAMIC PEOPLE ~



me and suwi :DD



myra , me , wen jia and chi wei !



me and chi wei ~ :DD



MYRA AND ME ! :DD



wen jia and chi wei xD



me and derek :DD



thanks for the flowers jolene, shannon and melvin xDD thanks for the rose chi wei ! ( and derek ? ) the rose is now sunbathing . hahas xDD okays . gotta go do my GPP already ><"

gona look forward to the next dance practice ! hope we learn hip hop soon xD hehe . cyas people ! CHEERIOS !

No comments: