Thursday, April 03, 2008

TODAY 3RD APRIL IS MY FIRST DAY OF KINDNESS WEEK .

after much thinking about my sarcasticness and how bad i m in sch to others . i decided to dedicate tis week to become a kindess week . where i would be nice to everyone and help everyone that needs help no matter how huge or small d help is . i would do my best to help everyone ! so just feel free to ask ! :D

today was quite ok . helped quite a lot of people =x tried my best to curb my temper n stuff . n din rly say anytng bad abt anyone . hahas xD quite happy with myself . hehe xD

okays . lets start with my day (:

first period was PE ! pe is still my fav subject . no hmwk n stuff . today we were supposed to run 5 rounds . starting with d 8 lane den move to 7 lane den as continues . my timing was 14.26 min . im like so sad ! coz i doubt dats 2.4km yet . n i aiming for 15min for my nafa . i doubt i can achieve dat . haix . nvm . i shall try best best !

aiming for 1.6m standing broadjump , 45 cm n abv for sit n reach , 4 pts for shuttle run , 18 incline pull ups n last n nt least 30 sit ups ! GONA WORK HARD FOR TIS ! (:

next period was chinese . was late ><" sry cher ! haix .. den did chinese compo . i seriously suck in chinese compo . den my mindmap was done in eng . n im like asking ming sheng kenneth and cher for every sentence . if i din ask dem i would direct translate . which is terrible ! lols . so muz thank dem ! :D

after that was break . a great view . hehe . ate apple ! yummy xDD

next up was maths lecture and maths tutorial . during maths tutorial there was a test . totally flunked it . i doubt i would even get a mark . haix . nid more practice ! gona do tys more ! JIAYOUS HWEE ! :D

after maths was break ~ went to the library .. me jolene n jeannette were looking for smth to do coz we only had 10 min break . jeannette was like doing her chinese hmwk . den jolene reading chinese newspaper n me reading a book abt china . HAHAS ! so coincidence yeahs xD




after that had lessons till 4.10pm . den went for pre-U seminar stuff . den started taking pictures . some r taken by ling lan ... look at tis pic below . d pen ! its like . cnt write d la . ling lan so evil . she was like trying to ask apple to use it . lucky apple din fell for it , lols . clever ! xD



wanted to take a pic of ling lan . but apple covered it with her hands XDD



nop . its not different people's shoes . its d same ! its ling lan;s . hahas . so weird la =X last time was nice . lime green n orange . den she change d left shoe to tis weird tng . lols =x



ling lan trying to take a pic of me .. my hands covering d camera ! :D



her roxy pencil box . lols .



channy paying attention ~




ling lan's phone ..



my handphone strap :D



ling lan's fingers x.x



channy again ><" all tis pics r taken by ling lan . she took my fone n took photos . din notice at all !



my hand ! its says :D hwee`smile . <3 jaejoong . lols



okays . thats all for today ! ALOT OF HMWK TO DO ! btr chiong them now . cyas all . rmb to ask me for help if u need it . dun nid to hold back . but if ure request is too much i have the right to reject . hahas . okays . cyas all . cheerios (:

No comments: