Saturday, April 05, 2008

TYPING IN FULL WORDS ! BECAUSE MING SHENG SAYS WHEN HE SEE MY BLOG POSTS HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT I GOT AN A2 FOR MY ENGLISH ! SO FOR THE BENEFITS OF HIM AND I SHALL TYPE IN FULL FROM NOW ON :D CHEERIOS PEOPLE ! :DD

Yesterday went to sch as usual :D school is getting really boring . I'm like always hoping that something would happen ! Something that would change my life . Make an impact on my life . What happens when you're sick of your life but you do not want to die yet ? Is waiting the only choice I have ?

Well , went to school as usual yesterday . Physics lecture was conducted by mr phang our TUTOR ! I was so glad because when he teach i would understand everything ! I'm like STRUGGLING in physics already . So what i really need now is a really good lecturer ! During physics lecture its always hard not to fall asleep . But during his lectures that would be a confirmed no-no because he would always add something fun into the lecture so it won't be that boring and dry . So that we do not need to sit there and absorb everything that he says into our brain like a sponge ! ><" During the lecture as expected there was interaction between us students . people were called to go down and demonstrate physics concepts . With this it makes us understand everything better . Plus, tidbits for volunteering ! THANKS XUE-ER :D because it was her who volunteered thus the whole class had free tidbits to eat xD

happy happy ! love physics lectures =p for u noe what purpose ..

After physics lecture was computing lessons . I hate computing now ! Mrs liang is still ok as compared to the other computing teachers . i mean the part of computing that she is teaching is more interesting to me . My practical which is programming seriously sucks to the core . I think that I would really have to focus on my theory for computing to score well for computing ! If not all i can see would be red marks !

jiayous hwee ! :D

After computing was BREAK ! Had a few buns and was forced to finish up all the homework that I had not finished . Seriously jc life is scaring me totally . I'm like totally freaked out by all the homework . It just keeps piling up like a bottomless pit . Its totally IMPOSSIBLE to finish it . It just keeps accumulating till you can never see the end of it . No matter how you do or how late u stay up to there is still little chance that you can finish it . Even if you do finish it , you wouldn't have time to revise your work in school . Its totally crazy .

Getting back to my life, after break was chinese lessons . The same boring stuff as before then was break then was gp lessons then break again and finally the last lesson of the day physics tutorial ! I seriously realized that i ain't coping with my studies at all . I'm struggling so much . All i need now would be someone to teach me or someone to just help me a little . A little is all i ask for !

Anyways, I feel really disappointed with myself because i made converted this whole week to kindness week is to help others . Yet , in the end everyone is helping me instead ! T_T I'm feeling so disappointed in myself . I want to do something and help people around me too . But I won't forget this ! Thanks everyone who have helped me recently . Whether its studies or other stuff , I feel so touched ! REALLY ! :D Thus, i must help other people too ! So they can also feel the warmth that i felt when people help me :D

"MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR ME AND FOR YOU AND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ~ "

After school had dance practice ~ Our dance instructor was polishing up our steps . I then realised that i got all the wrong moves in my head ! I should have clarified all the doubts earlier . Now I am really trying very hard to revert to the correct one . But no matter what , i will work hard ! So that it makes the whole performance something worth watching :D Because I know that when someone in the dance performance made a mistake , the whole thing would seriousl suffer . Thus i must try my best to at least perfect my steps and counts .

After dance practice I wanted to go back to my secondary school ahmad ibrahim sec . But the performance ended . In the end i wasn't able to make it . Felt so sad ! So I went to northpoint with petunia instead to meet up with janelle and have dinner together . Just when i was feeling really depressed , I saw YILING , JOYCE , RONALD , YUAN XI , and LAOPA in long john silvers ! :DD My life suddenly lighted up ! Its as if I see hope . Of course I went to eat with my dinner with them .. In the middle i went to find chi wei at burger king just next door to pass her the dance tickets ! PEOPLE ~~ PLEASE BUY DANCE TICKETS FROM ME ! details at the side bar >>> :D bought a nyjc choir ticket from her too . Since she is supporting me with full force i must also support her in return ! But i'm in a dilemma now because i realised that I'm the only one going for the nyjc choir performance . Is there anyone going ? If you're going please tell me so that we can go together ! I can't imagine the sight of pathetic me watching the concert ALONE !

Chatted with my old friends . Its like really long since i last seen them . Missed them so much ! We talked a lot about our current life and what we have been doing in the past few months without each other . I'm seriously glad i saw them :D I really missed the secondary school life and now i finally understood what they meant by secondary school is the best part in your life ! Although we are not schoolmates anymore , I'm relieved that we are still close friends xD I would really hope that i could meet up with them more often ! I missed them so much . Not forgetting sharine ! I wanted to visit her her , but in d end didn't go back to school . Nevertheless I hope she's recovering .

LASTLY , PEOPLE , PLEASE MEET UP WITH ME MORE ! I miss my secondary school clique ! I MISS JASLYN TOO AND OF COURSE NOT FORGETTING MING GUI . Wow ! I'm like missing so many friends . Suddenly I wished that last year's holidays did not end . Then now we would be going out almost everyday !

Okays . Have to end here if not I'm going to be late for the study group outing with my friends . Take care everyone :D

ahh ! i noe dat we r heaven n earth and would never intersect . its so far apart . we r like 2 parallel lines and would never converge . i hope dat smth will suddenly happen and a fairytale ending is what i need :D

No comments: