Sunday, April 13, 2008

today went to eat sakae sushi with my family for lunch ! YUMMY ! :DD its been a long time since i ate japanese food . oops . was it long ? i think i just ate it with ling lan and wei chey last month =P

well . i don't eat seafood . so go eat japanese resturants also kind of wasting money . but i love all the "not seafood stuff " xD

after eating, my family were like guessing the price of the bill . the person who guessed furthest away will have to pay for it . i guessed $67. my father, mother and brother guessed $70,$72 and $75 respectively . AND GUESS WHAT ! THE BILL IS $67 ! EXACT ! with a few cents but mine is like really accurate . * ahem * i want to thank my friends who always drag me to sakae sushi to eat though i don't really eat seafood . they contributed to my success of guessing the bill =p

well in the end my mother paid instead though my brother was the furthest . and the winner which is me of course have prizes ! i got A FREE ICE CREAM FROM MY BRO :D anderson ice cream ! picture of it ! mint and chocolate ~ YUMMY XDD



( thanks to my dad for holding the cup xD )

No comments: